(17)

Stan was so happy, he was with the love of his life again. I hope I don't fuck it up. He wasn't so convinced that he could be better, even though he had been doing mostly good. Stan sat on the couch, didn't bother to turn any lights on.

His bright phone lit up the house. Wendy had texted him.

Wendy: Hey, I've gotta go back to Denver for a while. There is a case they need my help on. If you want you can come to my place for a bit?

Stan: Sure that sounds good. I can come in a few days.

Wendy: Great! I'll talk to you later, bye!

Stan texted her bye. Would it be weird to say he loved her? Maybe they had loved each other for so long but now it's different.

He sat in the dark for about an hour til his phone lit up again. Kyle texted him but he didn't care enough to check. But curiosity got the best of him and he checked.

"I've gotta head home in 2 days. Can we hang out tmr?" Stan read aloud

'Sure' he simply texted. He was exhausted from everything.

Stan went up to his room. Tonight felt weird, like he was in high school going on a date with her. The feeling was familiar but weirded him out. In high school he didn't have the best mental health but one day will always be with him, one of the best days.

7 years ago:

"Beach Day!!" Kenny yelled

"Everyone take the 3 vehicles to get there and we will all see you then" Kyle said.

Craig's gang, Wendy's gang and Stan's gang all left for the beach that's 45 minutes outside town.

In Craigs car were him, Tweek, Cylde, Tolkien and Jimmy. They playfully argued about what the best food is. Jimmy said ramen noodles. Cylde said tacos were the best cause you could put anything on there. Tolkien said that he thought pizza is the best. Tweek said cupcakes and he also argued that his were the best. Craig said that they were all wrong. The best food is lasagna.

In Wendy's car was her, Bebe, Red, Annie, Lola, Nichole, and Heidi. Bebe was driving, Wendy called shotgun. Nichole had control of the music. They all sang 'Africa' by Toto. It was the karaoke car!

In Stan's car Kenny drove, Butters was beside him. Cartman sat behind Kenny, Kyle was in the middle and Stan sat beside him. Kyle and Cartman were playing rock paper scissors as Butters took a quick nap. Stan sat there texting Wendy the whole time.

It didn't take much time till they arrived at the beach. Everyone got out and set their stuff up.

Kenny picked Butters up, "Hey sweetie, we're here so let's go swimming!" They spent hours at the beach. Some of the girls and Cylde spent time tanning. There was a small cliff so naturally Cartman dared Kenny to jump off. Being as stupid as he is, Kenny jumped. Butters was panicking until the blonde came up from out of the water. No one would have guessed it but Butters pushed Cartman in.

"Butters fuck you! Imma throw you off!" Cartman climbed back up there but before he could push butters in he fell down the hill. At the bottom was Kyle.

"Dumbass" was all he said before going off to find Stan. But he was nowhere to be found. Stan had planned a picnic for Wendy.

"This is amazing!" Wendy beamed, "I love you so much!" she kissed him.

The two sat there and ate the food that Stan packed.

Wendy's phone started to ring, it was Bebe