Ch 1: Life-Times Adventure

The sound of the waves hit the ship as it was very stormy outside, Heavy rain poured down hitting the ship once again.
At last she made it but she wasn't alone "come, we're here!" Sasha yelled as she stepped out onto the fresh land well a beach "COMING!" A girl yelled inside from inside the ship "ok, hurry up!" Sasha complained as she tapped her foot on the ground waiting annoyingly.

"Ok, I'm here" a black hair girl showed up and stepped onto the beach next to Sasha "ok, ok so Grime wanted us to capture a strange creature which should be harmless" Sasha explained as she looked around the empty beach she then noticed someone behind a rock "well this creature is bad at hiding" Sasha said as she noticed that the mermaid hid deep into the rock that she had found.

Marcy then noticed where the mermaid was "come out" Marcy kindly spook as she saw the mermaid show herself a bit to Marcy, Sasha then noticed that the mermaid showed herself to Marcy.

"Whoa" Sasha said satisfied the mermaid then got scared as most Mermaids are scared of people "hey we're not here to hurt you" Marcy explained as she put her hand gently near her but the mermaid didn't like it and hid again.

Sasha then went near it and put her hand near her slowly so she doesn't get too frightened of her "hey little one we're not here to hurt you" Sasha answered the mermaid then realized that the two girls weren't a threat to her so she started to trust them.

"I don't get why Grime wants us to capture her" Sasha answered looking at Marcy who was deeply fascinated by what she saw, "me neither" Marcy said.

Sasha then remembered what Grime said.

Flashback

"Do you want this mission or not"

End of flashback

"Oh well we don't have a choice" Sasha said as she put the net over the Mermaid "I'm sorry but we have no choice" Sasha explained as she noticed the scared mermaid they got to the ship and Marcy went to the main office where the wheel was and started riding the ship back home...

I know this was short but the next chapter will be longer.

Have a good day/afternoon/evening

Word Count: 389