hawkmoth time

Chloe pov.

Me and marinette or ladybug landed near the eiffel tower .

" Oh , hi girls care to where have you been ?" Cat noir asked us .

" Just a little busy " ladybug said .

Suddenly stone-heart started shouting and coughing and then thousands of butterflies came out of his mouth.

' people say when you're in love , you have butterflies in the stomach , but he really had it ' I thought to myself.

The butterflies combined in the form of hawkmoth face .

" People of paris listen carefully , I'm hawkmoth , ladybug , chat noir ,queen bee give me the ladybug earrings ,  cat ring and queen bee hair comb now , if you done , or I give danger to these innocent people "

I grabbed mr roger's speaker , turn it to full volume .

" Are you done ?" I said .

They all looked at me .

" First I didn't choose my hero name yet , don't call me whatever you want and second NO ! , you freaking coward , girl take it from here " I said.

" Okay , listen hawkmoth no matter how much it takes we will find you and you will hand us your miraculous! " Ladybug jumped and started swinging her yoyo into the butterflies .

She catched all the butterflies , everyone stared at her with wide eye.

" Slay girl !" I said in the speaker .

" let me make this promise to you , whoever will try to harm you we will do anything in our power to keep you safe " ladybug open her yoyo and thousands of butterflies flew out of it .

People started cheering for her .

" Wow , whoever beneath that mask I love that girl " chat noir said to himself.

" Some kitty's got a crush " I said behind him.

" When did you come behind me ?!?" He said .

" I can be sneaky too "

" But , I don't think it was a crush , I thought she was cool , you both are cool " he said .

" Don't try to flirt with me , we got job to do " I said .

I swinged my spinning wheel into one lamppost and then jumped from one place to another , made to the top of the eiffel tower .

Cat noir followed me .

Stone heart stood up .

" You never take Milan from me  , come my stone beings " stone-heart jumped into the side of the eiffel , started climbing it to the top.

" Were surrounded , what we're going to do , we can't attack him " chat noir exclaimed .

" Yes , we have to find out where his akuma would be " ladybug said .

" Maybe in the one hand he is holding milan , I mean he kept it close all the time "  I said .

" He loves milan "

Ladybug got an idea "yeah we don't have to separate stone heart and milan , we'll bring them closer to other , they're made for each other , they just don't know it yet " ladybug said to us .

Ladybug jumped to the top of the building .

' funny coming from her ...'

" That's romantic , I ready to be a wing woman " I said .

I followed her.

" Uh , I don't really following  you two , but guess  it's better to trust  you, something in me tells me it's going to work " cat noir said as he followed us .