Phasgaya Rakshit

Rak: mika pehle yeh milk peelo....tumhe bohat achhi neend ayegi...
And she drank it! And sleep..and they all heared broken voice...
Sh: mujhe bhi neend arrahi hai main bhi jarraha hoon came divya...
M: haan mujhe bhi...
K: haan woh I have my meeting with my dreams

They left.....

Rakshit free his hand from mika hand and he felt someone's hand on his shoulder....he grab her hand and make her turn around.aah! Main bhi dargaya itna makeup krne ki kya zaroorat thi ?
Dri: baby mika ko shaq hone nhi dena tha na....and why the hell she is sleeping here...
Rak; tumne itna dra diya bechari KO..
DRI: really....main kya bhootni hoon...she said while her hands are caressing his nape...
Rak: haan woh jisse main bhi bachna nhi chahta....
DRI laughs....I am really sleepy....let's sleep...
Rak: hmm.....and they both sleep...

Morning...

Drishti is in closet.....dika wakeup and saw rakshit is sleeping beside him...she smiles....but she doesn't know that drishti was between them...and she getup from bed and goes toward closet to freshnup herself.....meanwhile rakshit wakeup and saw her going and he run toward her...before she saw drishti...rakshit came between them...drishti shocked...
Rak: tum yahaan karrahi ho mika...
Mika: woh baby I need to bath...and drishti is bidding behind the rakshit clothes but By mistake one shirt of rakshit fall down and mika was going go check but rakshit hug her and said mika...you know how cute your looking now...I wish you came before...
Mika: London mein Maine kaha tha but you ignore me...
Rak: baby woh galtiyaan hojati hai...And rakshit sign to drishti that go away...and she is going and before going she threw a deadly glare on him...
Rak broke the hug: tum freshnup hojayao...

Hey!!! How was it!!
Just few chapters are left!!!