Preface.

To anyone who is laying eyes on this particular work: I thank you in advance and a great wish for you to join me on this adventure that I have soulfully worked on since the late 2018.

A sidenote to keep in mind that Ruko will be part of a series that may or may not be limited to only 11 to 12 chapters, however, I will often try to exceed this.

Second: the illustration that I utilized on my work are created only by my very limited skill and resources however I have seemingly poured my very best of efforts to make this work very well within the story as I fully desire it to be. Most of the illustrations will be on monochromatic tone however this will not be limited. I will often try something new ye know.

And last and final note: It will get dark. not in this volume, but soon enough.
I cannot stress this enough that the implementation of great violence and other very detailed dark themes will progressively be at play. However, I promise to deliver a captivating story with a very valued purpose with it.

And before I end this page, I would like to thank my dearest friends from earth itself for supporting the heck out of this soon to be full series. They have been waiting long for this.

Thank you. - Tim-Owl.