Books - P.SH -

Please remember that this is not based on real events.

Yeonhee's POV

"Oh hello there, shorty!" "Aish, I thought you'll stop calling me that after dating..." I mumbled under my breath as Sunghoon ruffled my hair. "Gotta go now!"  He ran off as I sighed. I had a crush on Sunghoon for a year, and somehow accidentally got caught. But then, he said that he likes me too. We've been dating for a week but I don't sense anything going on at all.

I made my way to the library, the only place that wasn't filled with fangirls. Normally I wouldn't say I like reading or studying, but the librarian bribed me into working here for money, which I desperately need. While tidying up the books, I saw an exciting romance book.

I was trying to grab it but I couldn't reach it. Just as I was about to grab a chair, someone turned me around and grabbed the book for me. "Sunghoon?" He handed the book to me as I tried taking it, but he snatched it from me and started reading it making me widen my eyes.

I stayed quiet as he read a few random pages. I was just about to leave when he pinned his hands making me unable to escape. Now that I was pinned to the shelf by him, he finally looked into my eyes. He kept getting closer as my heart raced. I closed my eyes by instinct but got nothing but an amused chuckle.

I tried pushing him away but he leaned to my ear. "Can I kiss you?" I froze, I looked at him in his eyes as if I didn't know what to say. He then pulled me and placed his lips on mine. It was a gentle kiss but lasted for a few seconds. I pulled away as I punched his chest. "Stop teasing me."

He brushed his lips with mine as he whispered out, "Nope." Just then, a voice was heard. "Aigoo, these children are obsessed with making out in libraries." The librarian said making me yeet Sunghoon from me. "W-we weren't-" The librarian had a smug smile on her face, "I didn't say you guys were making out, did I?" 

She laughed as she went away leaving me all flustered. I looked at Sunghoon to see him chuckling. He came up to me and pinched my cheeks, "You're so cute when you're flustered." I groaned, "It hurts..." "Omo, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize my strength." Sunghoon winked before kissing my cheeks. "Okay now, gotta go cutie~"

He left as I picked up the book. I went to the page that he read and I gasped. He was reenacting the scene all along? 

helo guyss long time no see

SUDBCHJEBDJN ENHYPEN WITH FEMALE BACK DANCERS OMG

whats ur fav song in the album? mine is sacrifice and bills <3