Chapter 3: I'll miss you

Wendy's P.O.V

I shut off the water and stepped out of my shower, grabbing a brown towel to cover myself. I opened the bathroom door to find myself face to face with my blonde bestie, Bebe Stevens. She held out my phone.

I grabbed it, and on the screen was a notification:

3 missed calls from Stanley Marsh.

I put my phone down and glanced at Bebe. "I'll get it after I get dressed." I said, and she nodded.

--------------------------

Stan's P.O.V

I typed in Wendy's number one last time. This time, thankfully, she answered.

"Hey, I was in the shower. What's up?" She said in her mature, yet sweet voice.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you..." I paused for a minute, hoping she wouldn't be mad.

"Tell me what?"

"I'm going to stay at my parent's house for a few days, to like, check up on them." I answered, crossing my fingers.

"Oh...okay, for how long?" From the tone of my girlfriends's voice, she sounded a little sad.

"A week, depending on what they say."

She didn't respond until a few seconds later. "Okay." That was it.

Then she hung up.

--------------------------

Wendy's P.O.V

I wasn't mad at Stan. I wasn't even a little pissed. Why should I be? If he wants to see his family, that's fine.

But I'm going to miss him. A whole week all alone. With no one.

Damn. I'm such a drama queen.

I've been with him for so long, it's hard to just imagine a day without him.

Bebe sat on my bed and put her hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. Stan is staying with his parents...for a week."

She smiled. "You'll be fine. It's just a week."

I turned to my friend. "I know...but I'm going to be lonely."

"You'll be fine." She said again. Then she left. I tugged on my maroon coat and walked out with her. We went to the mall to hang out, and I kept calling Stan. But all I got was his voice mail.

It's going to be a bad week.

-------------------------

Stan's P.O.V

After breakfast, I called my parents. They said they'd love to see me again, or at least, mom did. I told Kyle and Wendy, then drove my car to my house...or my old house. I knocked on the door and was greeted by my sister.

Shelly rolled her eyes and opened the door wide to let me in. Afterwards, she slammed it.

I smirked. "Nice to see you too, sis."

She didn't answer, instead going upstairs to lay on her bed and rethink life. She was supposed to go to college 2 years ago, being 20 now. But sadly she never did.

She was definitely depressed, but at least she wasn't bullying me over it. And trust me, that's been a relief.

I glanced over at a hot pink leash.

Poor Sparky...

Mom was in the kitchen. I rushed up and hugged her from behind. She jumped, but then hugged me back.

She smiled. "Hey Stan." Then hugged me again. Her short brown hair fell over my shoulder as she hugged me tighter.

I pulled away. "Hi mom, I missed you."

She nodded. "I missed you too. So...how'd you get in?"

"Shelly let me in."

"Oh god, was she mad?"

"No she actually didn't hit me for once." I smiled.

Mom crossed her arms and grinned. "Maybe the headgear did make a difference..."

I laughed. "Who's this boy she broke up with?"

Mom frowned. "She won't say...apparently, he took her to his mother's house for their first date."

"And?"

"That's all she'll tell us."

"Oh." I hugged Mom again and waved. "I'm going to find Dad."

------------------------------

A/N Ok...so chapter 5, I believe will be a smut chapter (don't ask who's in it) Im afraid I might have to copy some of it from other books, because I'm not good with smut. If anyone could maybe suggest a sentence, over a message, that would be fine. Thanks for all the people that have started reading this book! -Em .".