Chapter 56.

Noels pov. 

WHERE AM I... what's going on.. I feel so tired. I can hear people speaking.. do they know I'm here?

i slowly opened my eyes, i quickly closed them as the light pierced through, i grunted as i tried to open them again, i slowly adjusted to the light and looked up at the ceiling.

Where am i?

"NOEL!"

a voice rang out, i grunted in pain as i tried to look over, why am i in pain? where am i?

"NOEL! are you okay?! i looked to the side of me to see Liam, i cocked my eyebrow in confusion.

"what's going...on?" i whispered gently as i looked around.

i watched as liams eyes filled up with tears, i soon felt the warm presence of his hand on top of mine.

"Noel... you were in a car crash.. 'don't you remember?" Liam said as he came closer, i froze for a moment.

it was too much to take in, i was in a car crash? how? when? why? how long have i been out for?

It then suddenly hit me, y/n.

"li, where...is y/n?" i asked as i tried to sit up, but got slowly pushed back down by Liam.

"you need to stay laying down noel!" he yelled.

i rolled my eyes, "Liam answer me, is y/n okay?"

i watched as his face dropped ever so slightly.

"Liam? what is it? tell me." i demanded in fear.

"I'm not... exactly sure... they wouldn't let me see her, but that only worries me even more, they let me see you but not her.. there were so many nurses and doctors in her room noel-" he stopped mid sentence as he dropped his head in his hands , i heard muffled crying, my eyes widened.

i slowly sat up, wincing in pain, i reached over and pulled liams hand away from his face, he looked up at me with tear filled eyes, "I'm so sorry li... this is all my fault."

I watched as he shook his head and sat up, "no! it was that bloody 'bastard who decided to not keep his eyes on the road' he crashed into you! i swear, ill kill them!" Liam yelled.

i sighed and looked down.

i hope your okay y/n.

End Of Chapter 56.