Chapter Fifteen:

"These are for you" Daniel says passing me the beautiful blue bouquet.

"These are beautiful Daniel, Thank you"

"I thought since we aren't doing a traditional first date . I could at least get you flowers"

"Thank you" I smiled. "So am I at least allowed to know what we doing now?" I ask

"Unfortunately not yet. But trust me"

"Fine"

"We should get going if we want to get there in time"

"Lead the way"

"Awesome"

We walked out my place and down stairs. I paused when I saw the McLaren.

"Were driving in that?" I ask.

"Yeah, its a rental that the team gave me"

"Sorry, It's just other than the hot laps I've never been in a car that can go above like 70"

"If you want I can try stay under that"

"No I'm excited. Drive as fast as the law allows you to" I smile. He walks and opens my door allowing me to get in before closing it and walking to his side.

He gets in the car and we drive in awkward silence for a few minutes. We eventually pull into a dirt road, just outside of town.

"This isn't the start of a horror story is it?" I ask the nerves taking a hold of me.

"What?"

"Well we're not anywhere with good cell service, It doesn't seem to look like there's anyone around for miles. I'm just saying, this seems like the start of a horror movie" I ramble.

He laughs, "I can assure you I'm not going to kill you"

"See that's what a killer would say" I joke.

We make another turn and through some gates and I immediately see what he has planned.

"DIRT BIKES!" I scream.

He pulls up next to the Pickup with a trailer, that's holding the two bikes.

"I take it you ride?" He says opening my door.

"I used to all the time. Although I haven't in a while"

"Let's test if you can still ride" he says, before turning and talking to the dude in the car.

We unhook the bikes and put them on the ground and the guy in the pickup drives away.

Daniel walks over to me and puts a helmet on my head.

"Tell me the story of how you learnt to ride?" He says leaning against his bike

"So when D's dad first moved back to America, her mom wanted her to go visit him but she didn't want to do the trip alone, so I convinced my parents to let me go with. And she convinced her dad. So at thirteen we traveled to America by our selves and while there, the one day her dad wanted to go dirt bike riding at this new track. But D was in her girly girl phase so she refused to do anything remotely boyish. So I was like I wanna go so me and him went together and he taught me to ride. It was probably the most fun I've ever had in my life. And now whenever I'm in Texas me and him go through his track on his farm." I say zipping up the riding jacket.

"That's cool, He seems cool"

"He's really cool. I love him, he's like a cool free spirited second dad"

"I'm glad he taught you how to ride because we got to drive up there" Daniel says pointing up a mountain.

"Your joking?"

"There's a trail don't worry but yes"

"Okay, but if I get hurt I'm putting you on blast on twitter"

"Oh god no. Please don't hurt yourself" He jokes.

I laugh getting on the bike as Daniel zips up his jacket.

"Last one up is a rotten egg" I shout kicking the bike to start and driving up what I assumed was the trail.

"Oh no you don't! You little-" Daniel shouted jumping on the bike but I drove away before hearing the rest.

I laughed as I head up the trail, doing jumps and dodging rocks. This may not be a traditional date but it's a Daniel Riccardo date and that's all I've ever wanted.