Oneshot

Jimins POV:

"Mum, I'm going to uni," I shouted and picked up my backpack. "Bye, Chim, have fun!", Mum replied. I drove to the university where my best friends Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook were already waiting for me. "Chim chim," Tae beamed and hugged me. I smiled and broke away from Tae. Someone jostled me violently. I stumbled forward. "Hey, what are you doing?", I cursed. The boy turned around mockingly. "Sorry sweetie." I looked at him disparagingly. "Don't call me that, Min Yoongi." Min Yoongi, an 8th semester, grinned at me. "See you later, cutie!" He emphasised the word "cutie". I sparkled at Yoongi and then left for class without another word. Afterwards, I went to my locker. That's when someone slammed my door. Yoongi grinned at me. I looked up and gulped. "W...what do yo...you want?", I stuttered. "You," Yoongi replied firmly, looking deep into my eyes. I snorted. "Get lost!", I said, pushing him aside. Tae came over to me and grinned meanly at Yoongi. "Oh, the bad boy got a brush-off from Park Jimin."

Taehyungs POV:

Yoongi's eyes sparkled angrily. "Shut up, Taehyung!" he hissed. Jimin stepped in front of me. "No, you get out of here! Don't you have to practice your guitar to seduce the girls?" Yoongi grinned. "Jealous?" Jimin snorted. I looked to him. "And are your parents still bugging you about coming out?" Jimin sighed. "No, they keep trying to introduce me to boys so I'll 'finally' get married." Jimin made goose feet in the air. Yoongi snorted. "Who would like to marry you?" His friends grinned meanly. I grinned too. "More than you. No one touches you with pliers." Jungkook stepped up to us and giggled. "Let's go," Kookie said, pulling us out. Yoongi tripped Jimin up. "Oops," Yoongi grinned maliciously as Jimin fell to the ground. "I'm so sorry about that."

Yoongis POV:

Jimin's head hit the locker. "Jimin!" cried Tae in horror. My heart skipped a beat. My friends laughed. I grinned. "Oh, did little Jimin hit his head?" Jungkook pulled Jimin up. I pursed my lips disapprovingly. Jimin went to the bathroom. I followed him. "Did baby Chim have ow, ow?", I grinned. I caught sight of the wound on Jimin's head. I felt guilty but ignored the feeling. Jimin raised his hand to his wound and blanched when he caught sight of the blood. "B...b...blood," Jimin breathed and slid to the ground, unconscious. I cursed up. Jin, Namjoon and Hobi entered. Tae and Jungkook followed them. "Jimin!" shouted Taekook. "Get out of here," I ordered. "You should!", Jungkook hissed at me. Jungkook lifted Jimin up. "Little baby Jimin needs to be carried. How cute!", I grinned. Jungkook hissed at me. "He's fainted, you idiot!"

Jins POV:

"Let's go, Yoongi," I said. I saw Yoongi watching Tae and anger flaring in his eyes. "Yoongi!", I said firmly. Yoongi turned away and walked to JK. "Give him to me." Jungkook hissed. "Get lost!" Tae slapped the latter's hands away. "You keep your filthy hands off him." "Oh the baby needs looking after," I grinned. Tae and JK lifted Jimin up and carried him away. Yoongi looked after the three of them angrily. I tugged on Yoongi's arm. "Let's go. You need to distract yourself. How about the girls from the bar? That little one's got a crush on you." Yoongi nodded and we visited the Moonshine bar that evening. "Yoongi-ah!" purred Maya, putting her arms around Yoongi's 
neck.

Hoseoks POV:

Jin, Namjoon and I giggled. I looked up when I saw 3 familiar people enter. "Yoongi," I said, pointing my chin at Jimin. Yoongi grinned and kissed Maya. I glanced at Jimin, who icily ignored Yoongi. Jimin pulled Tae to him and danced with him. "He should be home. He was passed out," Yoongi growled. I raised my eyebrows. Maya looked up at Yoongi with wide eyes. "What do you care about Park Jimin?" Yoongi kissed Maya again. "Sorry, sweetie." I stepped up to the bar and ordered a drink. Jimin stepped next to me and ordered himself a drink. "Hey," I smiled. Jimin sighed. "What do you want?" I looked at him seriously. "I need your help." Jimin grinned widely. "Oh can't your boss help you with that?" I grinned as well. "Well, my boss isn't the one to make anyone jealous." Jimin raised his eyebrows. "Kai." I looked at him in surprise. "How do you know?"