Chapter 111 - 120

ᦗChapter 111 So the little girl loves me so much?

    Seeing Rong Yu's disbelief, Ju Zuo went on to explain: "Otherwise, if you say that the fire poison in your body is gone, it will be gone. Let me tell you that the method of detoxification that is not recorded in medical books does not mean that it does not exist. , look, didn’t the medicine that this kid randomly prepared in a panic save your life?”

    He wanted to say, ‘this kid is a dead horse doctor’, but he was embarrassed.

    Jin Ming responded in a daze, and quickly echoed: "Yes, I also made up the medicine in a hurry at the time, and now let me think about what is mixed in it, I don't remember it myself, haha ..."

    Rong Yu pondered for a long time, knowing that they were lying, but couldn't find a reasonable explanation.

    Therefore, he could only put his doubts aside.

    He turned his head to look at the little girl, and said in a deep voice: "You all go out first."

    Knowing that he wanted to be alone with the little girl for a while, Ju Zuo urged his disciples to go out.

    The room suddenly fell silent, Rong Yu leaned over and kissed Chu Jiu's forehead, and said softly, "It's all my fault, I made you worry.

    " However, she unexpectedly found that her pulse condition was vain, and her spiritual power seemed to be collapsing.

    why is that?

    Before he could think about it, he quickly injected majestic spiritual power into her body, warming her dantian.

    Outside the house, several disciples stood under the tree and no one spoke. They are still under the impact of great sorrow and great joy and have not recovered.

    Looking at the closed door, Ju Zuo thought that a stinky ice cube like Rong Yu could find love, but he looked at himself.

    On the surface, he looks romantic and unrestrained, but the person he really loves in his heart rejects him thousands of miles away. I think this is his retribution.

    Fortunately, he still has a daughter, otherwise he would have been soured to death.

    Zidie let out a long sigh, wanted to speak but was afraid of being heard by the master, so she had to lower her voice and said: "I never thought that the little junior sister would be so affectionate and passionate that she would even give up her life for the sake of the master. It can be seen that she is I really like Master."

    Ning Lu also said: "Yes, I saw that little junior sister was dazzled last night, but it scared me to death, how can you say blood is flowing like that, if Master knows the truth How distressed it must be."     Ling Shen said: "If you really like someone, you will definitely sacrifice yourself for the other person, and if one day you are in danger, I will go all out to save you." "Bah, what nonsense are you talking about?     " , are you expecting me to die!"     "Hey, don't hit people, I'm just making an analogy!"     "There's no such thing as an analogy!"     Ji Liang stood beside him with a sword in his arms and said nothing. Said, but there was a layer of warmth in his pupils looking at the door.     Jin Ming said in a muffled voice: "Two days ago, when Master sent a letter saying that Xiao Jiu'er was seriously injured by the demons, I felt strange. Xiao Jiu'er has lived in Qingxia Mountain since she was a child, and came to Lanyun Peak after her family was destroyed. I have nothing to do with the demons at all, so why are they being targeted by the demons?"     Ling Shen said: "I guess it may be aimed at the master, think about it, the little sister's spiritual power is low, and there is nothing wrong with Kuishan. She has a sense of existence, and her only tenable identity is the disciple of the god, and the people of the demon race must want to use the junior sister to deal with the master!"     Lingshen was deeply impressed by her deduction, and felt that she was simply too much. Smarter.     Jin Ming thought about it, and felt that there seemed to be some truth.     Qingluan remained silent, he was thinking about another matter.     From my younger sister, the prophecy of the lone star of the evil spirit was revealed, then she ran away from home, and then she happened to meet someone from the demon clan. Could there be any connection between this?     He looked up at a few people and said, "You guys will investigate secretly after you go back to find out who spread the prophecy of the lone star of the evil spirit. I have a hunch that there must be some conspiracy in it."