19) the memory

Kira saw the broken electricity wire and she quickly ducked from getting electrified.

She saw cars pull up and park. Allison, Issac, and Sofia got out of the car to see what was going on. "Get back everyone get back, everyone, get back" Kira said.

When Isaac saw Sofia was about to step into the puddle with electricity flowing around it.

Isaac pushed Sofia back before she got electrocuted. "Sofia" Issac said once he stepped in the puddle and got electrocuted.

"Issac" Sofia said. More people got out of the car and were getting electrocuted. 

Kira ran to the car that was driving but stopped once they saw her running on top of the car doing a flip landing grabbing the wire and absorbed the electricity. Sofia saw the scene and she saw Kira's eyes glow an orange color.

Sofia was confused how she was observing the electricity, but she quickly ran to Issac more worried about him.

Kira's eyes eventually went back to normal. "Derek" Sofia yelled worried about Isaac and Derek went to them. "Issac" Derek said and realized Issac wasn't breathing.

"He's not breathing" Derek said. "Scott he's not breathing" Derek yelled to Scott.

>>>

Scott and Melissa went to the hospital and saw both Sofia and Allison asleep in the waiting room.

Scott went to Sofia first and shook her awake before shaking Allison awake. "Have you two been here all night" Scott asked.

"Pretty much" Sofia said. "Yeah, they won't let me see him because I'm not family I told them he doesn't have any" Allison said. "He's got us, and I've got a key card" Melissa said showing her key card.

>>>

Melissa used her key card to open Issac's door. "Be quick" Melissa told Allison, Scott, and Sofia.  Scott, Allison, and Sofia went into Issac's room heading towards his bed and Sofia noticed Allison grab Scott's hand.

"Lead him on much" Sofia mumbled to herself. The three approached Issac's bed and saw him sleeping.

"I thought he'd be healing by now" Allison said. "So did I" Scott said.  Scott took Issac's arm and looked at Isaac. "Is he in pain" Allison asked.

"After what happened would surprise me if he wasn't" Sofia said. Scott nodded and started to take Issac's pain. Sofia noticed Scott's face and looked at him.

"Scott" Sofia said, and Scott pulled away. "It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain" Scott said. "Did Stiles really do this" Allison asked.

"Whatever's controlling him did it whatever's inside him" Scott said. "Well then how do we get whatever's inside of him out of him" Allison asked. "I'm working on it" Scott said.

>>>

Sofia was with Scott who had asked Kira about Kitsunes. "The thing is in all of the stories kitsune are tricksters they're mischievous they don't really get caught up in right or wrong or even understand it" Kira said.

"What's that mean" Scott asked. "Yeah, how does this help us like is it just doing this for fun " Sofia asked.

"No there was something else I found if you somehow offend a nogitsune it can react pretty badly" Kira said.

"How do you offend a nogitsune" Scott asked. "I don't know but if it's doing something this bad then someone really, really offended it" Kira said.

>>>

Lydia dragged Sofia and Allison along to the loft to help her with Peter. "While it's smart to bring me with you I still think the rest of this is totally insane" Allison said.