I still want that date - Soo Ho

Soo Ho POV:
Beok Seok left and it was only me with Y/n as she continued eating the food in the restaurant. I carefully observed her features taking advantage that she wasn't looking at me. Her phone lite up showing a notification as she grabbed her phone to see what it was. she sighed getting up from her chair "I need to go" "Why?" i asked she looked at me trying to come up with an excuse "I'll take you home" I said getting up seeing her confused "Do you hav-" "My shift is over" I replied already knowing what she was gonna ask. i grabbed the keys saying goodbye to the boss as i walked out with Y/n. "I can take the bus" she said trying to walk ahead "why are you so stubborn" i sighed giving her a helmet but before she could grabbed it i just placed in on her head. I got on the scooter "get on" i said motioning to her. i felt her hands as they held on to fabric of my jacket as i turn to see her through the corner of my eye.  

"Here" she said and i stopped the vehicle. she got off and handed me the helmet "Can you give me a glass of water? i'm thirsty" sure it was just an excuse but i was still thirsty. she nodded as i followed her close behind, she entered her house and opened it for me to come inside. "do you live alone?" i asked curious "i live with my dad but he's had to go to a business trip." she handed me the water. i drank it and handed it back to see her hand in the process. "let me treat it" "hmm what are you gonna do?" 

Y/n POV:
I watched as Soo- Ho wrapped my hand in the bandage after icing it and placing arnica gel. I was sitting on the bathroom sink as he cleaned the cut on my knee whining in pain i managed to ask "by the way, where did you learn to fight?" breaking the silence "I used to take MMA training" "why did you stop?" "i got too busy working, why?" i shook my head. i took the petroleum jelly rubbing my finger on the surface then on Soo- Ho lower bleed "thank you" i said, He just stood there as i placed the ointment. "you owe me a date because of it" "date?" he nodded i like "Tteokbokki or Kimchi" i laughed at his choices "i'm really serious." he said and my expression with into a confused one. Soo Ho was infront of me with his 2 hands were resting on both sides on me trapping me between it felt like he was closing in the space between us. I felt his breathing on my face we were centimeters apart but before he could close it completely it was interrupted by a phone call. He backed away taking out his phone from his pocket, looking at how the caller was " i'll see you at school, i have to go" he added and left through the front door. I sat there wondering how i ended in the position. 'does he really like me?' i got up to check if the door was lock and headed to bed. 

Next morning
i went to class early again seeing Soo- Ho sleeping. "why do you sleep at school?" i asked now sitting together at lunch "well i come straight here after working part-time . I might not wake up if i sleep at home" "i see" "well what about you? why do you come to school so early?" "to study more" "aish all you do is study" he replied i just looked down continuing to eat "about yesterday..i-" "it's okay." i replied  "i do like you" he said and i looked up at him "and i do want that date" before i could reply Beok Seok joined us on the table "what were you guys talking about?" he smiled "nothing" replied Soo Ho smiling looking at me. 

(i guess you can say this was part 2) 
please vote :)