𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮. forgiveness (sister)

gallagher siblings x sister oc (claudia)

summary: in which claudia forgives
this chapter is inspired by the girl meets world episode: girl meets the Forgiveness Project
original gmw characters have had their names changed except cory and topanga

for context: claudia is the middle gallagher child, being older than debbie and younger than ian, in this she is 15 years old, ian is 16 and debbie is 12.
this takes place just over a year after monica attempted to take liam.
claudia is the most sensitive when it comes to monica.

although this is about claudia and all the Gallagher siblings, it does a small focus on lip and claudia's bond.

══════════════════

Claudia Gallagher. 

The odd Gallagher out you could say. 

Her long, curly hair was a shade blonder than her older brother Lip's, and she possessed a unique sense of style, constantly experimenting with different clothing choices as she didn't like to limit herself to one style. 

Unlike her more outspoken siblings, Claudia preferred to keep to herself, often remaining silent about her own struggles with her family. Her older siblings, Fiona, Lip, and Ian saw both positives and negatives in her reserved nature. On the one hand, they had one less person's problems to deal with but on the other hand, they never knew what problems were going through that forever racing mind of hers. 

The exception to Claudia's quiet demeanour was her relationship with Lip, her closest sibling. Although hesitant to burden him with her own issues while he was already grappling with his own challenges, she still confided in him more than anyone else. However, her reserved nature didn't extend to her school life.

What they didn't know, is that Claudia had an amazing teacher. Mr. Matthews.  He was the father of her best friend of 11 years and had become somewhat of a support system for the girl, so she had known him before he even began teaching her.
As a history teacher, Mr Matthews possessed a remarkable ability to intertwine life lessons with historical events. Claudia and her close group of friends would often solve their own problems by applying the wisdom gained from his captivating lessons.

For the longest time, Mr Matthews had always been right in Claudia's eyes. However, there came a moment when his guidance proved to be wrong. 

It was a rare occasion when Claudia found herself questioning the advice of her beloved teacher, realizing that even the most knowledgeable mentors can occasionally make mistakes.