New look

Veronica's POV
I woke up in the morning at around 9. I got up and got dressed. I was wearing a long sleeve black turtle neck with a tan pattern fitted shirt skirt that went 5 inches above my knee.

I threw on my shoes and grabbed my phone and walked out the door locking it behind me.

"Good morning Emalyn." I heard a stern voice say behind me. I turn around to see JJ. He was wearing cargo tan shirts with a run down band shirt.

"Good morning JJ." I say with a smile as I walk down the steps.

"Where are you off too?" JJ said trying to look at my phone.

"I have to run some errands and do a few things." I say making to the last set of steps.

"Oh ok well there is a party to night at the beach right over there if you want to come?" JJ said pointing towards the beach that looks to be a minute or two from here.

"Oh um I'll think about it." I said walking away from the motel.

"Ok great talk to you later." JJ said walking the other way from me.

I turn back around back to the motel. I walked into the motel office. I looked at the desk to see a sign saying they will be back in 30 minutes.

I looked up to see a camera facing right at the register. I pull out my wallet and 'dropped some coins that rolled out of view of the camera'

I started to pick then all up and went to grab the one behind the camera. I walked into the camera room and worked my magic on the computer.

I walked out smirking to myself. I walk right behind the desk and grabbed a Bobby pin from my bag and started to unlock the register with it.

Once I herd a click I took out the Bobby pin and stuck in my bag and opens the register. I saw all the money and smirked. I started grabbing all the money from the register and shoved it in my bag neatly of course.

As I finished I walked back to the camera room and worked my magic again. As I walked back out I picked up that last penny that was on the ground.

"Can i help you?" A women walked in. I notice it wasn't the same one from yesterday.

I took it as my chance to playa round. "scusa non parlo inglese." (Sorry I don't speak English) I said looking confused.

"Oh um my apologies I umm didn't relize..." She said while letting me walk past her as she pulled out her phone.

She looked up from her phone"Ummm buona giornata."(have a good day) The women said hoping she said it right.

"grazie anche a te" (Thank you, you too) I said walking out smirking to myself.

As I was walking I saw a hair salon and it gave me an idea. I grabbed a lice of my long brown hair and look at it with a smirk. I walked in to a lady gretting me.

"Hello how can I help you?" The lady said giving me a smile.

"I would like to go blonde." I said not giving it another thought.

JJ's POV
Me and the pouges were all hanging out on the boat I was able to afford with the recent events that happend.

Long story short we found the gold and know we a like hero's here. We got money for finding gold who would have thought.

"Hello earth to JJ you there?" John b questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Oh yes sorry just thinking." I said looking towards the water.

"About what." Kiera said with her head on my legs. Me and Kiera have been dating for about 2 months since are hero praise or whatever you call it.

"Oh nothing just about the party tonight." I said looking at kie with a smile.

"Oh also there is a new girl who is staying next door to me. I invited her to the party." I said reviving looks from everyone.

"You invited a girl that you just met?" Kie said sitting up giving him a look.

"She came all the way from Italy. I wanted to give her an American welcome. Sorry I thought of others." JJ said looking down grabbing the cigarette from Cleo.

"Ooo in Italian. I don't. Know about y'all but I would like to meet her." Cleo said with a smile. Cleo is the type of person who loves to make friends she may never really show it but she loves meeting people.

"Yea she also has an accent just like yoh do Cleo." I said smiling at her excitement.

"Even better." She said pumping her fist up. We all laugh at her excitement.

"What's her name?" Sarah asked in a low voice interested.

"Her name is Evelyn uhhh I never got a last name." I said scratching the back of my head.

"That's fine. I hope she is fun." Sarah laughed while giving John b a peck on the cheek.

We all just spend the rest of our day enjoying are time in the nice day light.