anger issues? - Si Eun

Y/n Pov:
I was beside my boyfriend Si-Eun checking the answers to the mock exam we just took. i turn to see him frustrated but decided to give him some space. He stabbed the pen into the desk full on anger, i look at him in confusion. I wasn't only me confused on the situation but the whole class was quiet and looked at him. He got up as his chair flew back when he stood up by his force. I see him turning and going to the back of the class towards Yeong-bin. He grabbed a text book from a students desk switching the pen from his right to his left hand to hold the book and slapped Yeong-bin's with it then taking the pen from his left hand and stabbing another student's hand with it. I watched at he screamed in horror seeing the pen sticking out from his hand. i was shaking as i had a hand over my mouth looking at Si-Eun who went back to Yeong-bin hitting him one- two -three- four times then wrapping the guy's face in the curtain hitting him again 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11...20 times seeing more and more blood on the curtain with each hit as the others jumped by the sound each hit made. I turn to my brother Soo- Ho who was looking at the scene "i told you.. i told you to stop" Si-eun was about to stomp on him but Soo-Ho pulled him away causing him to fall hard. 

Soo- Ho pov:
"Enough. Don't cross the line" i spoke as he started getting up "who do you think you are?" i pointed at myself "me? a guardian angel who just woke up from a nap" i took a paper plane someone had on their desk throwing it "....you think is funny?" he said seriously and i replied "it's supposed to be funny" he then throw a pencil case at me and i blocked my face with my hands he took a chair and swung it at me three times as i dodged "stop it you lunatic. i can punch you for real" he swung again giving me an opening to punch him causing him to drop the chair "i told you to stop" 'shit that must have hurt' i said seeing his face redder. "who are you to order me around?"  Before he could grab another chair Y/n appeared in front of me to stop him from swinging it again. 

"what's going on?" a teacher appeared  "stay out of it Y/n" i whispered as i pulled her away and behind me.  "What do you think your doing?! darn it. i was only stopping my classmates from fighting. i was almost put in danger because of this chair. i'm sorry" i bowed to the teacher. 

Y/n Pov:
"so what exactly happened?" i asked wiping the boy's lip with my handkercher. "I'm sorry" he said avoiding looking me in the eye in the empty classroom i turn his face with my hand a giving him a kiss that lasted until we pulled away i leaned on him as he rubbed my back "he drugged me so i could fail the exam" i pulled away to look at him "who?" "Yeong-bin" i sighed biting my nail. "i have to go soon.. Yeong-bin's mother and the teacher wants to see me" "i'll go with you" i held his hand...

 "Yah, You're not going" "get off me you loser!" we bumped into Soo-Ho and he was trying to stop me from going with Si-Eun. "Why are you still seeing this guy? he has major anger issues Y/n" but Y/n just 'hmphed' in response running to me intertwining their hands as they continued on their journey. 

i held his hand as she walked home together "can i stay the night with you?" i asked "yeah.."he replied we stood a bus together i rested my head on his shoulder our hands still not separating. I looked up at him with my head still leaning on his shoulder. He was thinking, slowly his eyes shifted towards me "you okay?" i asked as he just hummed in response. His eye then shifted again but this time towards my lips. 

"Today was.." "tiresome?" i asked as he just nodded. "I understand why you did it, i was just never used to seeing you take up your anger like that." i said understanding his actions "and about Soo- Ho just ignore him" i kissed his cheek heading to the bathroom. "i know he's my brother in law but that doesn't mean he gets to order me around" he spoke causing me to turn around "that's why i said ignore him"  he sighed putting it into consideration "he was just worried, what you did wasn't just new for us but for the whole class." i headed to the shower to cool off. 'i hope those bastards learn their lesson after this' i said to myself leaning on the bathroom door. little did i know i was so wrong..

Please vote :) gracias