𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢; 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆

"try and play nice with your sister. you know how she gets."

"it's almost like she has something in her. like a fire that ignites when she's irked. can't you try and restrain her?"

"she has something that cannot be tamed."

"send her to the silent sisters."

"she'd have them all bent to her will within the fortnight."

-QUEEN CERSEI LANNISTER & PRINCE JOFFREY BARATHEON

A CROWNED STAG

1-10

I DO NOT OWN GAME OF THRONES

I own no characters, save my original character and few side characters and other various things.

I own a majority of my dialogue, but I did borrow some lines from the show and book. I use it a lot for the most important scenes. Credits to George R.R. Martin, D.B Weiss, and David Benioff for the dialogue I did use from the show/book.

My chapters 1-50 are based heavily on the show interpretations of A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, and A Dance with Dragons. I used the plot for a vast amount of my story and give full credit to those ideas to George R.R. Martin and the writers of the show.

My chapters 51-73 are based off the show Game of Thrones, and the plot is shaped towards how they wrote the remaining seasons of the show. My own plot veers slightly for sake of character development, but all of the events of the show remain, mostly. Full credit to D.B. Weiss and David Benioff.

THANK YOU

JON SNOW
the bastard of winterfell

JON SNOWthe bastard of winterfell