01

One/

Adamant, unrelenting, inexorable, cunning, flirty, stubborn, and so god damn annoying, fabricated the nuisance human being in Yang Jungwon's life.

Just a glimpse or a blur of a particular sandalwood smelling blond hair spiked the 21 year old boy's blood pressure to unhealthy measures.

The familiar feeling of distaste and indignation flared through his veins as he hears his name being called out in the mildly packed hallway.

Tune him out Jungwon,

Pretend you can't hear him,

"JUNGWON!"

Nope, still can't hear anything

The brown haired male's ears suddenly seem to be so in tuned to what his pink haired friend was babbling about in front of him.

"He was staring at me, Jungwon! He even said I had great memorizing skills!!" The fox eyed male in front of him squealed.

Jungwon thinks he's got a slight hunch as to what his best friend is rambling about now.

Park Sunghoon,

Hottest male in the school, he had returned back to Korea after his prolonged ice skating tournaments, claiming he wanted to focus on his studies.

He was also known to Jungwon as the guy his dear friend Sunoo has been stalking for the past months, or as Sunoo liked to put it "researching about!"

Researching his ass. Jungwon still shudders at the thoughts of Sunoo literally forcing him to go through different routes on campus just to "accidentally" bump into the poor dude.

"Well probably because you recited the whole damn Wikipedia article on his ice skating career to him." Jungwon scoffed, rolling his eyes.

Seriously, he could never be this delusional over a guy.

"He told me I had good memorizing skills." Sunoo hummed dreamily.

Jungwon breathed in, controlling himself from pinching his friend back from his fantasy, when he felt an arm swing over his shoulder.

The Cyprus came first, then the sandalwood, then the vanilla, then the awfully corny—

"God is it hot in here or is it just you?"

—pick up lines...

Jungwon heaved another breath. Counting down from ten before he ended up saying and doing things he shouldn't be doing at seven in the morning.

Sunoo seemed to have gone quiet from his non stop Sunghoon talk as the hand slid from Jungwon's shoulders to his waist.

"Fuck off." The brown haired male scoffed, roughly pushing the blond male's hands from him as if it was dirt and he didn't want to get a bit of it on him.

"Good morning to you too, babe." The blond haired male smiled,

Jungwon was one fist away from punching the smile from his face.

"Jay." Sunoo giggled lightly in greeting.

Here he goes again, Jungwon could already hear the endless teasing he was going to get in the dorms tonight.

Sunoo is dead set convinced on Jay being in love with Jungwon no matter how many protest the brown haired male had uttered.

"Hi Sunoo," Jay smiled back, flashing that stupid grin of his that has everyone swooning, "mind if I steal him from you?"

Jungwon saw the slight lift in his pink haired friend's eyebrows.

"He's all yours." Sunoo let out a cheeky smile before shutting his locker.

With three books in his hands, the fox eyed male winked once at the brown haired male who looked like he was three seconds away from ripping someone's throat out, before walking away.

Heaving another sigh, Jungwon's eyes shut before opening again. Ready to face the same bullshit he goes through everyday because of Park Jay.

"Damn baby you're sighing so much, I think you need some rest." Jay had the audacity to look concerned as his eyes searched for Jungwon's.

"No, you know what I do need?" Jungwon sneered, slamming his locker shut so loudly it frightened the poor kid besides him who was peacefully stuffing his items in his locker.

"Hmm?" The blond haired male smirked.

"Fuck you." Jungwon flipped him an profane gesture before strutting off in annoyance.

He didn't get far before Jay caught up to him, stepping in his pathway before he could move any further.

"Let's go on a date." Jay wiggled his eyebrows as that stupid grin made its way to his face again.

"No." Jungwon simply said.

-

Welcome to my little short book🤭

This is just a small thanks to my readers, I wanted to write a cute story.

The 12 am inspiration hit while writing this book😭😭

This is pre written so I hope you'll still vote and comment!!!

Thank you.