chill , 4

Venus , :10:32

----------------------------

few weeks later

I ran down the stairs and to the living room , for my 'special meeting'. "Ok can y'all clear the living room because July coming over and we watching baddies in here" I told the sweaty boys with basketball shorts on. "And why y'all gotta get sweat all over the couch when y'all play?" I asked with a disgusted face.

"Girl who is July she ain't no body " Justin said side eyeing me. "Boy get out and leave, y'all go to the gaming room or some" I said shooing them away with my hand. "And Quincy I'ma put in yo good word you been asking for" I told him trying to tempt him.

"Alr I'm gone playing 2k!" He said speeding to the game room. "If you put me on with a friend ia leave too" Justin said. "But i really only talk to Ju-" "exactly" he said cutting me off. "Don't play and I got this girl I used to know at school ia put you on wit her, bye" I said pointing behind me.

"She bad?" He asked raising his eyebrow." Yea yea yea" I said trying to get him out the room. "Alright say less" Justin said leaving not before grabbing the almost gone bag of chocolate chips cookies. I rolled my eyes in my head.

"Take your friend with you!" I yelled to him as he slammed the door n the middle of my sentence , hoe ion even know why tete made dat bitch.

I looked at Tyler in disgust, how can someone so fine be a bitch bruh? Sad.

"Fuck you looking at" he said not looking up from his phone. " Yo nasty ass face, get out slut" I said quickly responding, not before giving a quick 'who you talking to' mug , what can I say when you go low i go to hell.

"Aye chill out watch yo mouth kid" he said chuckling, ain't nun funny nigga ion fuck witchu. "What's funny nigga?" I asked shifting my weight on one leg and putting my hand on my hip.

"You , yo bonnet pink ,yo socks purple yo sweats pants orange and yo hoodie green, girl you bright" he said cracking up putting his phone in his pocket walking to the gaming room still laughing.

I scratched my head through my bonnet, he just ate.

"Ok and I'm comfortable you got on red and black basketball shorts and colorful shoes, you look a damn fool" i said stank facing him.

"Still get bitches" I heard him say before a slam from the game room door.

I mentally rolled my eyes and got up and opened the door wide enough for lovely peaches to walk through and stood in it.

-

I just looked at everything on the block, the nice houses, the drug dealer alley, the gangs on the end of the block, the weird creepy crackhead looking nigga staring at me, the- wait wtf

"This nigga eyeing me down boy" I said almost as a whisper, I laughed thinking it was supposed to be in my head, I guess he thought i was laughin at him cuz he was coming straight for me.

"I could handle dat but thats why I'm in a house full of niggas,"I thought

I ran straight to the game room and busted in. They all turned to me then to the game. "Y'all its a big scary looking nigga tryna kill me!" I I told them running to Justin hugging his waist , since he was standing.