Part 2: chapter 20

*top photo is Ava in School*

Sebastian's pov

I woke up in the morning with a huge stretch. Soft breathing next to me made me look over and remember that for the time being there was kids living here. I looked around for the other one and realized she was gone.

Slightly panicked I crawled out of the tent careful not to wake up Eleazar or Poppy. I heard two more sounds of soft snoring and walked into the bed room where I saw Ava curled up in bed hugging the toddler. The sight of it all made my heart skip a beat as I watched them.

Was it creepy to just watch them sleep?

Before I could answer myself Ava sat up slowly rubbing her eyes "Sebastian..." she mumbled in a groggy voice that I loved. Ava looked down at the toddler before looking back at me. "It wasn't a dream."

"It wasn't." I mumbled back to her.

She carefully got out of the bed and walked up to me. "This is crazy." she whispered as she wrapped her arms around me.

I softly kissed the top of her head as she hummed into my chest. It was quiet peaceful at this moment. I'd be completely fine not moving for a few hours... or days.

"I have to head to Hogwarts." Ava finally sighed and forced herself to pull away from me. "Why don't you start breakfast. I will come help once I'm dressed."

I headed into the kitchen and began cooking eggs. It was all I could really think of to cook right now. After a few minutes I turned around to grab a plate and saw Eleazar staring up at me.  He made the same groggy half asleep face Ava makes when she wakes in the morning.

"Good morning." I smiled and hand him some eggs on a plate.

He takes it and looks down at it, "I don't like eggs."

Welp. "Can you try it today? It's all I have right now."

Eleazar sighed, "I guess."

Ava skipped into the kitchen quickly. "I didn't realize how much I slept in till right now." She messed up Eleazars already messy hair as she ran by to give me a peck on the cheek. "I'll see you guys later."

As she turned to head for the door Eleazar caught her by the end of her sweater making Ava stop and look at him. "Why are you leaving?" He asked her. His voice sounded terrified.

"I have to go to the school and make sure everyone gets home okay."

"Alone?" He sounded more scared.

"I'll be at the school. I'll be okay..." Eleazar didn't believe her. Ava sighed, "would you feel more comfortable if you came with me?"

The boys eyes lit up, "yes!"

"Alright get your robe. Maybe we can pick you and your sister up some clothes and other things in Hogsmead." Eleazar ran out of the kitchen leaving Ava and I alone.

"What do you think happened?" I asked.

"I don't think we should know..." Ava whispered. "It's enough that he's Traumatized..."

Eleazar ran back in with his Hufflepuff robe on and holding a dark brown wand, "I'm ready!"

Ava pretending to be in awe, "oh my savior is here."

"I'll protect you today Miss Sallow."

"Ooh wrong last name again, how about we use my first name." Ava blushed and started to push the little boy out of the room and towards the front door.

"Im not sure," I heard him respond, "it's weird calling you mum when you look so young,"

"Yeah, mum isn't my name either. It's Ava." I heard Ava giggle as she shut the front door.