♡ Part ~ 18 ♡

Taehyung and Jungkook stood outside Jimin's room, their knuckles gently rapping against the door. Within moments, Jimin opened the door, his eyes widening slightly when he saw someone unfamiliar with Taehyung.

"Hey, Jimin, how are you?" Taehyung inquired warmly.

"I'm fine, but who's he?" Jimin's voice held a note of curiosity as he studied Jungkook.

"Oh, this is Jungkook," Taehyung introduced, a smile lighting his features.

"And...?" Jimin's raised eyebrows reflected his uncertainty, arms crossing over his chest.

"And... he's my friend," Taehyung responded, a touch of hesitancy threading his voice as he glanced at Jungkook.

"Mmm-hmm... A friend, you say? Are you sure?" Jimin teased, a playful glint in his eye as he directed a questioning look at Taehyung.

"Yeah, we're friends," Jungkook promptly confirmed, his gaze shifting between Taehyung and Jimin. A relieved sigh escaped Taehyung, followed by a warm smile directed at Jungkook.

Jimin extended a hand, introducing himself, "Oh, hello. I'm Jimin, Park Jimin." Their hands met in a firm shake.

As they all took seats, the room filled with conversation. Taehyung narrated stories about Jimin and their shared childhood, giving Jungkook insight into Jimin's life.

Empathy welled up in Jungkook as he absorbed the details, forging a bond between them. Jungkook officially became Jimin's friend during their heart-to-heart conversation.

"If you're done chatting, the food is ready. Come on, boys," Jin's voice chimed in, causing them to turn and nod in unison before making their way downstairs.

By the time Namjoon arrived home, the group had gathered around the dining table, relishing their meal while sharing lighthearted banter. Taehyung introduced Jungkook to their parents, who quickly took a liking to him.

After dinner, Jungkook bid his farewell, prompting Jin and Namjoon to retire to their bedroom, while Taehyung and Jimin retreated to their own space.

On the balcony, Jimin stood lost in thought, gazing at the starlit sky. Unbeknownst to him, Taehyung entered the room, silently positioning himself beside Jimin.

"What's occupying your mind, Chim?" Taehyung's voice was soft, his eyes fixed on the star-studded expanse above.

"Oh, when did you come?" he questioned. Jimin started slightly, surprised by Taehyung's presence.

"During a moment when you were deeply engrossed in your thoughts, your gaze fixated on something beyond," Taehyung responded with tenderness.

"I was contemplating getting a job." Amid the serene backdrop, Jimin's voice held a sense of purpose.