CHAPTER 22

Finally, they finished answering the last paper for the final examination. They are now unofficially graduated.

"Yeah finally we graduated even not officially. I just hope I pass all subjects." Yuri said as she took all her things in the locker. Sophia just smiled at her friend.

"Let's go celebrate. We can't go to the club since you're pregnant. I will not risk you and baby. How about we go eat at our favourite restaurant. I think we haven't been there together in a long time. What do you say?"

"It's a good idea."

"Then let's go. I feel hungry after answering the exam."

"Hold on, I'll tell Wooyoung first." Sophia took out her phone to send text to Wooyoung.

"Tell him I'll send you back later." Sophia nodded. She managed to send text to Wooyoung and put her phone back in her pants pocket.

"I'm done. Let's go." They walked towards Yuri's car and moved to the restaurant they mentioned earlier.

"I miss these vibes together with you and these foods." Yuri looked very excited.

"Let's come here more often from now on."

"Yeah. Let's take picture." Yuri took out her phone and opened the camera. They are smiling in the picture.

"Let's make silly faces."

They laughed after seeing the pictures they took.

"I sent you these pictures." Sophia looked at the notification that came in on her phone which from Yuri. After they spent time there, Yuri sent Sophia home. Or more precisely to Wooyoung's house.

"You're back? Why you didn't tell me you brought these things back? I can help bring it. You shouldn't lift heavy things." Wooyoung took the box from Sophia's hand.

"It's not really heavy as you think." She sat on the sofa.

"How about your date with Yuri? Are you having fun?"

"Yeah. It's so much fun to spend time with best friend. Do you have best friend? I always see you alone."

"I have. Park Seonghwa. He's from another course. I always with him on campus and hung out at his house. Maybe you didn't notice."

"Maybe. I never care about other people. By the way you're not working today?"

"The cafe is closed for a week for renovations." Sophia nodded.

"I will go help my mom at her stall during my off work. Do you want to come along?"

"I'll tell you later." Wooyoung nodded.

The next day, Sophia followed Wooyoung and his mom to his stall. She was bored at home doing nothing. Sophia was still okay in the morning but the day moved to midday and the heat of the sun began to kiss her. She became uncomfortable with the situation. Her body started to sweat and she was tired of being there since morning.

"Wooyoung, I want to go back. It's too hot." She fanning her face with her hands. Sweat ran down her forehead.

"Just a moment. We already want to go back. Be patient in a moment, okay?" Wooyoung wiped her forehead with a tissue. Sophia made a face and sat back in the chair. They close the stall at 12 noon and go home. Sophia immediately showered and lay on the bed, her favorite place. She waited for Wooyoung's mom to cook for lunch. Wooyoung, who had just taken a shower, laughed at Sophia who was tired.

"Why are you laughing? Nothing funny." Sophia glared at him.

"You are very cute."

"I will not go again tomorrow and forever." She crossed her arms over her body.