-CHAPTER 11-

Amber POV:

-The Next Day-

I woke up to Channie oppa shaking me and telling me to wake up. "Close the damn blinds" I managed to say. I mean how do you expect someone to open their eyes with sun flooding into their eyes!? "Done. Get up" he said me, I opened my eyes to see him standing over my bed. "Get ready, we're going out for breakfast and from there we will head to the company 'kay?" "Right. I'll skip breakfast then. Call me when it's time for practice" I said and pulled my blanket over my head. He pulled my amazingly soft and comfy blanket off of me. "Rude" is all I said as I sat up. "I know I am rude. Now get up" and then he left the room.

I got up and took a quick shower. I changed into this:

Outfit:

(A/N : Credits to whosever pic this is

(A/N : Credits to whosever pic this is. I found it on pinterest)

I took my practice bag. It was small but Know oppa taught me to bundle my clothes and then put them in. It really saves space. I put my things in the bag, connected my wireless earphones to my phone, put only my left one in  so I could hear if anyone called me and then I played the music. I put my phone in my pocket and put on my usual jewelry. I walked out the door of my shared room and into chaos. *sigh* they will never shut up. They took all took their things, our practice bag in which we always kept a change of clothes, water, protein bars, etc etc. I was wearing my shoes while they were still running from end-to-end getting things last minute till I remembered, "MY POWER BANK!" I ran into my shared room and took it from my bed-side table. Okay, now I can relax.

We went into a cafe near the company and ordered our breakfast. I was listening to sad songs because I was upset. I mean I wouldn't get over Seo-jun in a day but I still needed to go to work. It anyways took my mind off the thought of him. I was zoned out entire breakfast while the others were creating chaos over who would pay. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard, "Right then, so Amber will pay. Let's go!" and then they all stood up. "Yah! I didn't even know y'all were talking about paying already?! You pay!" I will not leave without a fight. "No you pay!" 

3rd Person POV:

While Amber and Chan were going at each other with "You pay" and "No you pay", the others took the chance and left the cafe. In the end, Chan proposed rock, paper, scissors and she agreed. We all know about the curse. They person who suggests it ends up losing. Well, Chan ended up losing and he paid. "Where are the others?" she asked the older. "What do you mean, they're right here-" he spoke as he put the money on the table and looked up to see no children except his daughter. They both looked at each other, giving each other a glance and then quickly left the cafe and saw the boys walking in the direction of the company. Obviously they couldn't risk paying for the huge meal. "Wait up!" Amber yelled for the boys as the father-daughter duo ran up to them.

As this peaceful morning continued, little did they know, someone was following them...with only one intention, get Amber back.

Chan POV:

I was so upset when I found out what happened with my Ambi. I want to protect her from guys forever now. No guy will get near her without getting past the 8 of us body guards. 

She was completely zoned out the entire time we were eating and I got worried. To snap her out of it, I said that she would be paying, all the members except Amber were happy about that. And just as I thought she stood up and started fighting with me over who would pay.

When the group reached the company I told them we would be having a vocal lesson and a rap lesson then and after lunch they would have a meeting with JYP-nim and our manager and then rest of the evening, dance.

Amber had a slightly different schedule, more packed than ours since she is a soloist and group idol. 

We all headed for our vocal lesson. In the middle of the lesson, Amber had to leave for her schedule. She had dance now, I feel bad for her, all alone.

Amber POV:

Yes! Finally! My bit of the vocal lesson is over and I get to be alone for dance! I love alone time. It makes me happy. 

I went into the dance practice room and started playing my music and dancing. I didn't even have to remember the steps. My body just moved on it's own. Dancing made me happy, always made me happy. It took my mind off of Seo-jun and I only focused on the mirror, watching myself dance and correcting even the smallest of mistakes I made.

3rd Person POV:

Amber was focusing so much on the dance that she started to lose track of time. The rappers of the group were supposed to have a rap session while the others danced to random songs or went to the gym. The guys were getting worried about where she was, what she was doing and why she was so late when usually she was the first one there. They sent Changbin to find her and get her for practice.

He went checking each and every practice room till he heard her song playing from a practice room a bit ahead so he ran there. He was worried that something happened to her.

He walked in on her dancing to 'As If It's Your Last' by BLACKPINK. He sighed and cleared his throat. Her head jerked in his direction as he leaned on the door frame. "Forgetting something young lady?" the older asked. She slightly tilted her head to the side like she did when she was confused, "Not really, no. Why?" she asked, forgetting the rest of her schedule exactly how parents tend to forget the middle child. "We have a rap session right now? Did you really forget?" he started chuckling at her unintentional cuteness. "Rap..but rap is in a half-hour though?" "You lost track of time? Check your watch" she looked at her left wrist which had a black watch on it as she read the time and yelled, "OHH FUCK! WE HAVE RAP NOW DON'T WE!?" while picking up her bag and running out the room. "No shit sherlock" he muttered as he closed the door behind her and yelled out for her to slow down.