THE MEETING

"This year sucks, I didn't even get to wear my toga and get to the stage to read my graduation letter", I said while sighing 

HI! I'm Mia Hallow, a grade 6 graduating or moving up student, I guess. For the next 3 months I'm gonna start my high school journey but yes, doing it thru online classes and module. Probably my least favorite year since all of my efforts as a grade 6 student didn't even get recognized, since we only wore our toga in our perspective houses and it is very different from the usual recognition or graduation days.

<<<<<

FAST FORWARD...I'm already starting my grade 7 modules and we are now in a virtual call with my new classmates whom are a complete strangers to me.

After my teacher introduced himself, a boy did the same thing which totally caught my attention cause of how nice his voice is, how beautiful he looks, and also because he watches anime. I immediately stalked his account however it is very heartbreaking since he already has someone he likes and he always tags on some sharedpost. 

Even so, I sent him a friend request, 

"oh jay, what a pretty name", and he accepted me. 

*calling*

"HIIII LEDSSSSS! omayghad i missed youuuu, btw I have a chika."

"HII MIA, imissedyoutoo. SPILLLL!"

" I like someone na ledssss,his name is jay, he loves anime, he reads manga, he's a mama's boy, he's tall, handsome, and his voice is niceeee!!"

"whoa whoa whoa, slow down mia. ARE YOU OKAY GURL???what's his fb account? and how sure are you that he's a good man?"

leds gave me "the look" cause it's the first time ever that i like someone who's not an anime character. she knows me as an otaku who's obsessed with anime characters specially todoroki, that's why she's in a total shock that I like someone who's a real boy. 

SIMPLE BACKSTORY WITH HOW LEDS AND I MET...

It was around 8 am in the morning year 2018, and some of my athlete classmates came back from their yearly meet or competition with other schools. 

"ayieeee ledsss," said by my classmates towards my cousin lucky,

"shut up guys!" said lucky

"who's leds??" i said

"one of the athletes from xxx and she's one of the female singles in badminton, she's his crush, ayieeeee" my classmate said,

"oh okay,"

when I got home I immediately sent her a friend request in fb, and she accepted me as well. Fast forward, we became friends cause of anime and lots of common stuffs that we have.

<<<<end of flashback>>>>

"ummm... IDK gurl I just don't feel that he's good for you, he seems to be a chixboy." said leds,

"but i like him, he caught my attention also, his my 2nd crush in my 13 years of existence. HAHAHHAAHAHAHA" i laughed,

"wait, he already has someone na man mia, are you okaay?", she worriedly asked me

"i know that but i like him so much that i don't care if whether he already has someone", i smiled in pain,

 "aweee my mia, I'm sure there's someone out there who's your perfect match. And I'm here also loveeee, iloveyouuu"

"yesssspo leds, but I'm gonna have a crush on him for some days pa, he's like the first boy that literally opened my heart again for real boys. iloveyoutoo", I said while smiling 

*the call ended*

I lay in my bed and opened my messenger app to message him. 

"HI" *sent*

>>>of course it took him quite a lot of time to reply cause he's playing COD with his friends.

"hello", he replied

(and that's how we met and how our story started also...)