One Shot

Listen, like Flo Milli as a darkskinned woman is free to discuss colorism in whatever way she pleases as is her right as colorism actually affects her like never will I step out of my place as a lightskinned black woman and criticize her for her thoughts but Flo feeling like colorism hasn't had a major impact on her career and her seeing pointing colorism out as putting other women down won't stop me from supporting them tweets that including her name in em while whackin lightskinned black women for bein mediocre and yet still flourishing in the industry like imma just be real. Gone support Ice Spice, Saweetie, Latto, Coi Leray, etc lashings every time until niggas give darkskinned female rappers like Flo Milli, Doechii, Tink, Tierra Whack, etc they well-deserved accolades and attention. Lol like my fellow lightskinned black women and I gone be aight like gettin whacked cuz of colorism continuing to do its thing won't impact us in the slightest. But listen, it don't matter if I'm irked as hell over Mani keepin me waiting with that damn album. Imma step for her like I be steppin for bangtan EVERY FUCKIN TIME like bangtan and mani are the two top artists that'll have me steppin out of character and gettin real nasty with you niggas like ion play about them. Like I just think it's interesting how y'all bozo bastard niggas lose y'all's ability to empathize and have compassion for and hand out grace whenever it concerns Mani cuz y'all be huffin and puffin and just be OUTRAGED over other artists' music being held hostage by their labels but get so damn nasty whenever nation bring up that Mani is literally dealing with the same fuckin' thing. Like y'all's colorism runs fuckin DEEP and it's why I despise you bastards as much as I do.

-

Being one of the best friends of THE Megan Thee Stallion comes with a lot of surprises, Normani having been in the VIP section of the stadium enjoying Meg's concert as best she could while seated and not feeling very high in neither spirits nor energy when the dancer was suddenly hit with the shock of being pulled on stage by her good friend and being given her mic, Meg all smiles as she gestures for her to rap to Plan B in her place. Normani could only shake her head at her friend for cornering her into doing this, sighing before bringing the mic up to her lips. It turns out that rapping Plan B while putting maximum emphasis on every swear word and every "nigga" is rather destressing, Normani being in the middle of dealing with a major heartbreak being why it'd been a struggle for her to get into the spirit of properly enjoying Meg's show. As Plan B fades out, Meg and Normani share a warm hug before Meg pulls away to encourage the crowd to cheer good and loud for her close friend.

"Give it up for my seesterrrrrrr Normani, y'all!"

Pardi is out meeting a collaborator of his at the studio so the only occupants of her friend and her boyfriend's house is Meg and she herself, the silence between the two friends due to them focusing on chewing their respective hot wing in their hands. Normani sighs internally at the spicy, yet satisfying taste of her wing, her being a mopey little bitch these days being why she'd offered to pay for her and Meg's wings and fries to at least somewhat make up for her being a real drag nowadays but Meg being Meg, snatched her debit card out her hand before the tall woman made her way to the door to be the one to pay for their food.

"Thanks for bringing me on stage tonight," Normani says quietly, reaching for her tray of fries.

"No problem, sis," Meg replies kindly.