Chapter 15

Minah

I still can't stop thinking about how bad Xiumin oppa felt earlier.

What can I do to make it up to him?

But wait I'll ask Jungkook first later when we're on our way home.

meanwhile after classes, Jungkook was patiently waiting for me outside my classroom.

"Yah! Kaja?" I approached him as I hooked my arm to his arm.

He seems to be a little bit shocked by my action but he still managed to smile.

"Best friend.. can I..I-I meet Xiumin oppa tomorrow?" I asked while biting my lower lip.

"Why?" he quickly answered.

"Because I felt guilty about what happened earlier..." I explained and held the ends of my hair.

"but you don't have to!" he stopped from walking as he faced me.

I looked down while saying,

"Please just this once." I insisted.

I heard him gasp and I felt that he was a bit pissed already but I acted as if I wasn't aware.

Until he said,

"Okay fine. Just this once. But only in school okay?" he uttered as he continued to walk.

"Jinjja?! Gomawo! Ne! I promise!" I shouted as I ran after him.

He seems to be irritated but whatever, at least he allowed me.. but wait. Why am I asking permission from him?!

Jinjja?! Aishh.

Anyway, I clinged onto his arms and rested my head to his shoulders while walking.

He didn't mind my actions because as I said, he was already pissed.

A few minutes more and we arrived at my house.

"Jungkookie-sshi! Don't get mad! Just this once! Pinky promise!" I smiled.

"Ne. I'm going now. Take care. See you tomorrow." he replied coldly.

When I entered my room, I brought my phone out of my pocket and texted Xiumin oppa.

To: Xiumin Oppa

Annyeonghaseyo~ Look.. Sorry about what happened earlier. Can I make it up to you tomorrow during recess time? Please don't ignore me.. :c

From: Minah

Before I was able to compose my text message, I was panicking whether he'll reply or ignore my message. Either way, I still sent it.

After a few minutes I heard my phone vibrate.

I checked it and I saw a reply from him.

"it's okay, Minah. Ne~ see you tomorrow recess time! I'll be waiting outside your room"

"Kamsamnida oppa~" I replied.

Finally!

Xiumin

I got a text message from Minah. She asked me to see her because of what happened earlier today.

I said yes because I know I'll be able to go on with my plans.

THE NEXT DAY DURING RECESS TIME..

I waited outside Minah's classroom.

I looked around to check if Jungkook was around. Luckily, I didn't see his shadow. Yes!

Finally, Minah went out already so I smiled at her.

While she was walking towards my direction, I can sense that something is bothering her. But I didn't ask.

"Oppa~ Mianhae.." she apologized.

"Aniya! Gwenchana." I replied as we started to walk.

We found a vacant bench so we decided to sit down and talk.

"Oppa.." she seems to be curious.

"Why?"

"W-wh-why am I feeling that we have something...mutual.. j-jj-ust to make it clear.." she giggled shyly.

Before I could speak she spoke again,

"I mean you always make time for me.. you give me stuff and-" I cut her as I said,

"Honestly, I think we're going there but.. that Jungkook is being too over protective."

I saw how she looked at me after I said those words.

She seemed to be so surprised with what I said. She even left her mouth open.. *sighs*

Suddenly, awkwardness filled our space.

None of us wanted to speak first.

But then I felt that I have to kill the awkward silence.

"Minah.." I initiated the conversation.

"Ne?" she answered while she tried her best to avoid my eyes.

"Look.. sorry if this happened too fast.. but I'm really serious and I really have feelings for you." I apologized as I explained.

Out of the blue, she asked me a question that has nothing to do with our topic.
I guess she did ask that question because she wasn't ready yet.

"Oppa, if you don't mind me asking.. You and Taehyung oppa are really close friends back when you were still kids right? But I... haven't seen your family yet especially your Mom.." she asked curiously while she slowly faced me.

When I heard her ask about my Mom, I was so startled.

I mean why would she ask about my family especially my mom?

"My mom.. passed away when I was still a kid." I replied as I started to feel my eyes getting watery.

"Oh. Mianhae oppa. I shouldn't have asked." she quickly apologized.

"Ani. I have to learn how to be strong. It has been years since my mom died. I have to accept it and move on." I said as I tried to force a smile.

*The bell that signals the end of our break time rang*

"Oh oppa. Sorry again for asking. And about what we've talked about earlier.. give me time to digest your words. But now, I have to go. I still have classes. bye."

To be honest, I can't help but tear up whenever my mom's being talked about.

I don't even want to remember the day when I saw my mom lying on the floor full of scattered medicine tablets surrounding her head.

I just want justice for my eomma.

I JUST WANT REVENGE.

[A/N]

Hi!! hold on please ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I didn't proof read this chapter! Again, please bear with my mistakes hehe. ^__^