Some things to keep mind

So like my description I have a similar story that was shebbal so I'm making this one to "make up" for my terrible story telling.
Some things to keep in mind is that I'm 13 so this'll be a 13+ fluff so I'm sorry for not having the smutt some of y'all want.

Emoji Meanings

📚 - Lore
❤️‍🩹 -  Angst
💕 - Fluff
⚠️ - Blood
🤬 - Swearing
☪️ - Islam related

You really need to keep these in mind for the story to not get confusled of me. Again I can take Criticism so I can learn, also don't make fun of my english grammar I'm a Filipino so thank you for your patience and understanding.

I will be adding my OCs to have the story. The OCs will be

Main: Frisk Emoya
Description; A close friend to
Y/n ever since High school. She is a former soldier in the Philippines, she has some scars proudly presented.

She changed her name for reasons and has a Step-bro.

Step-Bro: Kris Bordern/Emoya
Description; A somewhat brother to Frisk Emoya, Frisk is the eldest by 10 years. He is 29 and was left by his mum and raised by Frisk.

He has a dead name as well "Cristofer Elise".

Mutual Friend: Victory Harbor
Description; Is a mutual friend for reasons and does not mind, she also has a crush on Kris Bordern so watch out for mini fluff for them.

Best friend: Zane Sawmills
Description; The best friend of Frisk Emoya and Y/n, is really nice and overprotective for reasons and is working with Frisk in Boys n' Grills.

While these characters are just " Add-on's", they will have a big part in this story with YOU and Bob Velseb. That's all my future readers and have a great day/afternoon/evening lady's and gentlemen.

.

.

.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 306...