*The Unknown*

Author's Pov

KK : I just told you to kill him..!! And you can't do that simple work.

Mr. Lee : Ma'am, h-e-e-e ran-n-n a-a-away..!

KK : WHAT?! AND YOU CAN'T CATCH HIM, ONLY YOU ARE TELLING ME HE RAN AWAY..!! (the voice boomed throughout the mansion).

Mr. Lee : Sor-r-ry ma'am.. If you say we'll go after him, now..?!

KK : Just leave from there now!

Mr. Lee : But ma'am we....

KK: JUST LEAVE..!! (The phone scattered into pieces on the floor.
She now, pacing throughout the room and thinking what to do next, suddenly she opened her cupboard and took another phone out and called someone.)

KK : Hey Judy..!! (Judy Park one of Korea's big assassin).

Judy : Hello!! Long time no call gorl, now now how can I help the Great KK or should I say Queen Panther the owner of Panthers?!

KK : Ohhhh..Judy!! You know, why I called you these bastards can't kill him. Now, you know what you have to do?! *smirk*

Judy : I know sweetheart!! I'll be done by the morning and will be the headlines also.

KK : You know, I can't let him leave after what he had done to my dad and mom. HE. CAN'T. LIVE. ANYMORE.

Judy : I know girl.. But when you are going meet me.. Huh?! *fake angry*.

KK : *laughs*.. So soon!! This Saturday I'm throwing a party in the honour of the Success of The Redlist Or should I say Deathlist.

Judy : Yeah girl !! Go for it. I can't wait to meet you KK. It's been 5 years, since I last saw you physically. Yes, I know were in touch but through the phone.

KK: I know, we'll meet this time.
But now do the work and make happy once again..!! I love you Judy, you are the bestest friend I've ever had.

Judy : I know girl, love you too. It'll be done, don't worry. Bye sweetheart!!

Maiden: Ma'am your shower is ready.. Do you need something else?

KK : No..!! But yes, after my shower I'll have a Red Wine. Now you can go, thank you..!

Maiden : Ok ma'am! You'll have it right away.

KK : Dad, he'll be dead today. I know, you are watching me from there, I love you mom and dad..!! ( One lone tear rolled down).

Taehyung : KK..!! Wha... ( bursted through the door of her room. Kim Taehyung, 2 year younger brother ,her assistant and her friend). What happened Noona?! Please don't cry, I know I have heard everything, today he'll be dead no matter what! ( kneeled down before her and wiped her tears).

KK : If I was there that day, they would have been still alive now with us,Tae...! I can't save them.
That should have been me not them. *sobbing*

Taehyung : Ohhh K!! Please don't... You are taking the revenge for our parents. Stop crying, you know you are strongest girl I've ever known on this whole universe..!!
And you look ugly fat pig when cry.

KK : *grasp*You little piece of shi....!!

Taehyung : I'm no little boy anymore!

KK : Ok.. Ok! Now, you know I'm throwing a party this Saturday, do all the needful for it.

Taehyung : We do! Kim Kiara!!

Ok guys, code name and name reveal , How You Like That?!
I'm excited!! 😭👏💜