Disclaimer

Just like with Delicate, I would like to put a disclaimer here first.

Even though this story is written in English, bare in mind it's not my mother tongue. In that regard I ask you to excuse any spelling or grammar errors. I try to proofread, however some mistakes can still slip my eye, so feel free to point out any corrections. Thank you.

I have most of the knowledge about HP universe from the movies and the game, so you might find some inconsistencies and plot holes, as I learn more and study the universe deeper. There might also be some plotlines completely made up, to serve the continuation of the story.

All the characters are adults by the time this story takes place. Mature content and heavy topics are present in this story, so continue with discretion.

This story is pretty much completed in the tiktok series, so read this as an expansion to the main story and lore, that has already been published. This should shed some light on the origin of the story and the main developement, so everyone can understand the reasoning behind certain actions of the main characters.

Also feel free to insert anyone into the shoes of the female MC. I write from the perspective of my Aurora Delacour, since I find it very distracting when there is Y/N in the story instead of an actual name.

The PoVs might be changing throughout chapters between Ominis and Aurora.

In the end I just wish that you all will enjoy what I created. Happy reading :)

Credits: all pictures, covers and artwork are created by me

Heartless  //The story of Ominis Gauntजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें