Meeting the dean and the first day

———1 week after the hero exam———

Nervousness, that was the prevailing feeling amongst our trio of geniuses as they sat together on a sofa in Izuku's living room opposite the dean of UA university and the number 1 hero, whilst Inko sat off to the side of the room with hope in her heart for the trio.

———5 minutes ago———

The trio had been going about their day as usual in the Midoriya household, between David's help and Inko becoming a respectable defence attorney she had bought a larger house for two reasons, one she wished to give her son and his friends a decent sized workplace to invent and experiment and to forget the negative memories contained within her old apartment like her sons broken heart at his quirklessness and her 'husband's' abandonment of them.

Mei was again tinkering with something whilst Izuku and Melissa played videogames, specifically Mortal Kombat 25. The trio briefly turned their heads to the front door as they heard a knock but ignored it as Inko went to answer it, only to be shocked as they heard a booming voice. "I am here, to talk about your son's education"! Followed by a thump like someone hitting the ground.

They all raced to the front door to see All Might confused and sweating awkwardly with Inko out cold on the floor, having fainted due to seeing the number 1 hero at her doorstep, as well as a small chimera dressed in an adorable suit and tie with scar over one eye.

"Well this is an unexpected start". Exclaimed the chimera jovially.

———Back to the nervous present———

After helping Inko to her feet and into a comfortable chair, the chimera explained who he was and why he was here with the number 1.

"So you see your ingenuity and intelligence caught my interest". Explained the dean of UA.

"It's an honour sir". Replied Izuku nervously. "But why come in person, we can't have been that remarkable". He humbly exclaimed.

"Oh, quite the opposite your the most remarkable individuals I've ever met, your technical know how and combat ingenuity caught my eye, however". He said causing all three of their hearts to jump into their throats.

"Some facts simply don't add up, your shown strength was beyond any quirkless person could achieve, and those lights in your chests interest me so please explain"? Asked the dean with a wicked smile.

So they did, the trio explained their origins, their goals to double major and prove that tech can compete with quirks, most importantly they explained their technology. From nanotech and extremis, to the arc reactor and gyrokinetic module, to the neurokinetic link and adamantium. With each explanation the deans smile grew wider and wider until it was practically ear to ear.

"Splendid, utterly splendid, you three are going to be spectacular students at my university". Her loudly exclaimed with joy in his voice.

The words then dawned on the trio.

"Wait, 'going to be', does that mean"? Asked Melissa with hope in her voice.

"Yes you all passed both the support course exam and the hero exam". Replied the dean pulling out a holodisk and showing the trios results.

———Results———

1st place:
Name: Izuku Midoriya
Villain points: 103
Rescue points: 75
Result: 188