Movie 1: Three Heroes

Sorry this took so long.
——————————————————————

—Futurism Inc. Private plane—

We begin with our intrepid trio of genius's flying in a private plane, owned by their company, on their way to a very important place, I-island.

Why you may ask?

To attend a convention of companies on behalf of Futurism Inc. in order to show off new technology.

However, not only do we see out trio, but many others. First up, Momo was accompanying them, having recently recovered from being blasted. She was coming along not only because she had become close friends with the trio, but because she too would be presenting something at the convention, along with her own new company.

Shortly after the Sports Festival and leading of the trios company Momo began creating her own, named 'Yaomomo foods', with the purpose of helping the trio upgrade the world. The company focused on advanced food technologies, such as animal cloning. Immediately after the company started up Momo signed a contract with the trio to make her company a subsidiary of theirs in order to get the benefits of their swiftly increasing brand recognition.

The majority of the class was also onboard the plane, messing around as Iida frantically attempted to keep order.

The last person on the plane with them was actually their newest classmate, Nene Nanakorobi.

Izuku reminisced about the days prior, and the classes first meeting with the girl.

—Flashback: Class 1A classroom—

It had only been a day since the finals and there catastrophic conclusion, but we see nearly all of class 1A in their roll all classroom, with with the trio along with Momo and Eijiro absent, nearly all of them where sitting in silence.

Until eventually, Aizawa walked in, with Yaoyarozu and Kirishima, boty still recovering from their assault from yesterday. Momo looked a little thinner than before as well as more asymmetrical, probably because a good chunk of her left sides muscle mass was cut out with the melted riot shield, but other than that she looked to be in good health. Kirishima on the other hand looked startlingly different, for one thing his hair was black not red, which led to him explaining that he had dyed it red to emulate his hero Crimson Riot, also his face and arms as well as presumably his entire body was covered in scar lines showing where his skin graph was applied, his eyes also looked rather strange, almost artificial.

As soon as the two of them walked in together they where immediately pounced on by their friends, with Mina practically tackling her horn buddy in a crushing hug which Kirishima reciprocated as his other friends simply gave him a good smile. Momo was also practically assaulted by her friends with gratuitous hugs and kind words of worry.

Eventually Aizawa got good and sick of the sappy scene and told everyone too take their seats.

"Now I know your all still shaken by yesterdays 'events', but we still have to have this discussion so me must persevere. Now then, your finals results...". Aizawa announced, before moving onto the classes finals results, before being interrupted.

"Sir, what about Midoriya, Shield, and Hatsume? Should they not be here to hear their results"? Iida asks, causing Aizawa to give him a funny look.