English

As u can see, i wrote everything in B x G, but as i said in the first chapter, everything is possible, just let me know!
We could also combine multiple scenarios, so just lmk which ones u would like!!

If you're interested, let me know what scenario(s), your character, age difference and kinks you would like to add!

1. G and B are friends and G is still very innocent and prudish and B wants to change that and teach her everything

2. G is going to the swimming pool and had a buttplug or a egg vibrator in her pussy/ass. When the fabric of her swimsuit gets wet, u see it a little better than G thought. B notices and makes use of it.

3. G is lying on the beach, it is just beach weather and she still has her bikini of last year, but her boobs grew a lot, her nipples are almost showing. B decides to take a look.

4. G and B need to complete a school assignment, they agree to meet at her house, but when B arrives she isn't really ready yet.

5. B works at a lingerie store, where they also sell toys, G comes in to but some things, but she has actually no idea, Bo loves to help

6. G works in a restaurant and while she is working she drops a tray with drinks over B. His suit, watch and blouse are ruined. B assures her manager that they will fix it with the two of them ;)

7. G isn't doing good in school, she needs to take tutoring, B becomes her tutor, he is a last year student.

8. G is sunbathing in her garden, B is her neighbour and when he sees her, he makes sure he goes fast to her house

9. G walks in the woods, after a while her string is really annoying her, she decides to take it off, she wears a dress and thinks no one will notice. B sees her taking it off and makes use of it.

10. B is G's physiotherapist. When she strips out of her clothes for the session, B notices by the wet spot in her underwear and her hard nipples that she wants another session.

11. G is on the train, B sees that she's watching something very erotic, he decides to sit beside her and make her fantasy's come true.

12. G is B's slut. When B is hanging out with his friends the other night, they decide to use G as they are horny.

13. B and G have a bdsm relationship, B uses bondage on her and a stick between her legs to keep them apart and sexmachines