Family (Part 2)

Jake's POV

My future mate tells me that everything Arya can do with the forest, she can do with water. I never knew that the abilities can grow. "How?" I ask her.

"I-I..." She's scared to tell me.

"Please." I plead. She sighs.

"I seen Neytiri." My eyes widen. "I asked the children what she looked like because I notice no one else could see her." I grab her arms.

"Is she okay?" She looks away and I realize that was not fair of me to ask her like that. I let her go. "I'm sorry." I fall to my knees, I want to know about Neytiri, but she is with Eywa. The one in front of my is the one I should be concerned about and I am. "I lost myself for a minute." Ali'yah hugs my head.

"She is happy. She talked to me about you all. She thanked me for opening your hearts." I lay my ear flat and hugged her waist. This woman is more understanding than I ever will be. She pets my hair, I smell something.

"Are you cooking?" She hisses and releases me.

Ali'yah POV

"Are you cooking?" I hiss and release Jake. I run over to the pot and check it. I hear him chuckling. I taste the food, I breathe a breath of relief. I did not burn it. I take it off the fire. "Ali'yah be careful!" I almost drop the pot when Jake yells. I set it on a mat and put out the fire. I quickly go to Jake. I touch his cheek. "I'm sorry, I don't know what happened. All I know is that when I saw the fire..." I kiss him. I pull away and look into his eyes.

"I am okay. It was just a cooking fire." I soothe him. He nods, but the children all run out.

"Is everything okay?" Nateyam questions. Tuk runs over to me looking me over. I kneel and show her I am fine.

"Everything is fine. I am okay." They all let go of their breaths. I chuckle. "Za'u. It is time for breakfast." They all sit around the pot and I serve them their bowls. "Natayam, you are to hunt with your father and Lo'ak. Tuk and Kiri are to weave baskets with me. Also, Kiri after we cook lunch you are all allowed to go explore." I give them their duties.

We finish eating and doing our duties, when a Na'vi rushes in. I can not understand her. "Mawey Tsumuke, Mawey." She breathes. "Set, upe ke zo? (Now, what is wrong?)" I ask. She stops breathing and looks worried.

"Tsahik!" Is all she says. I get up and run with her to where Arya is. She is on the floor, no dares touch her. I make everyone leave and close the cloth covering the opening. I go to her and kneel.

"What is wrong?" I ask her.

"My head feels like it's going to explode!" I do not understand, but I can see she is in pain. I touch her head and I gasp from a vision she is fighting.

"NO! Tsireya!" She yells. I look to see Lo'ak, Tuk, and Tsireya all tied up on a sky people ship. I hiss. I look at the things around me. I see me with child in my stomach, ready to fight. I see Jake, Tonowari, Arya. I look down at her stomach and see she is with child. Not as noticeable. I notice Jake going alone to the ship. Because, they say they will let go of the children it he does. I am crying and Arya too. We do not move. A Tulkan flies out of the water, attacking the ship. When he lands on it he starts protecting the children. Jake yells, then we follow to the war.

I look at her. "You must stop fighting the pain."

"I can't!"

"You must! There is something you need to see!" I hold her down, she looks at me. "You are strong." She closes her eyes and relax' into the vision. As soon as she comes back she cries. I hold her.

"I'm sorry. We didn't want this."

"I know. I do not blame you. We just need to prepare for this war. No one should know about this except our mates." I say, she nods. The cloth opens and Tonowari and Jake steps in. A'teyo tries, but I stop him. "No one but these two can come in now."

"But..."

"A'teyo listen to your future aunt. I need to tell them something. Something very important." Arya says.

"Yes, ma'am." A'teyo bows his head and leaves. He notices his mother's breathing and is pained by it, but still listens.

"There's a war coming. The sky people find us. They capture Tsireya, Tuk, and Lo'ak." I explain, I leave out the tulkan. I will tell that to them as soon as I understand it. I give Arya to her new mate, my brother. I grab Jake's hand and lead him out. We go to the Marui and sit. We all eat in silence, I speak. "I have seen the vision before her. Mine has started the same way. Painful at first, because the body is not use to visions, but the body gets use to it and pain is no longer there." I explain, Jake nods.

After lunch we send the children to play. Jake's ears has been pressed to his head. I lovingly touch his head and he looks at me. "I do not blame you. Even if you were not here. Even if we never met. The sky people wants to rule our home. This war is going to happen, it would have came later, but we would still have to fight." He looks at me.

'We need to leave. How can I ask her to leave with us? We can't mate.' His eyes and mind are saying this. I straddle his legs.

"We are not leaving. We are going to be mated and I go where you go." I say looking deep in his eyes.

"This war will hit the village."

"And we need to be here to protect it." I say. His hand try to push me away by my waist. "Kehe!" I say sternly, tears forming. He stops. "You do not get to rip this family away from me. You do not get to leave me. And you do not get to rip my heart out." I say, we look into each others eyes.

"Then, I need to teach you about the sky people. What they use, how they fight. I will come up with a plan to stop the sky people from taking our home." I shake my head at his words.

"We will make a plan together, all four of us. We are a family, not them. This falls on all of us." He looks at my lips and smirks.

"Well, let's do this then." He smashes his lips on mine. I kiss him back right away. This is my mate, this is my family, this is my clan. If the sky people want it, then they are out of luck. We will win this war and any war they wage on us. We will send them back to their planet or kill everyone of them. May Eywa help us.

1229 words