Extra Chapter #4

It was officially the day of the party and I had brought a whole new dress for it. The thing with Bex's parties you go all out which is exactly what I'm doing. It may have been five in the afternoon but there was four hours until the main event. And the drive was an hour meaning we didn't have long and going to the airport was adding extra time. For my dress I decided to go for a nice black one.

It would be cold tonight but I'd be taking someone's jacket

It would be cold tonight but I'd be taking someone's jacket. "Y/n, sit down now. Your not doing your makeup like that." Yeojin said as she sat me on the bed. I then remembered I still had to take Minnie to her friends.

"Fine but remember we don't have a lot of time." I said to her and she was wearing a lovely red dress. We kinda go in a pair with them. Black and Red always go well together.

"I know which is why I'm keeping it simple." She said to me before applying makeup. She was definitely going to be a makeup artist one day. I could totally see it.

"Minnie! I hope your ready!" I shouted to her, she was currently downstairs. Once Yeojin was done with my makeup I brushed my hair and made sure it had some volume.

"I'm ready! Let's go!" She shouted at me from the kitchen.

"I guess we better go." Yeojin said and we both walked downstairs.

"Why are you two dressed up?" Minnie asked us and we looked at each other.

"We're going to a new restaurant that opened up." I said to her lying. Although I loved the kid. She tended to snitch on everything.

"Which restaurant?" She asked, Yeojin and I looked at each other.

"It's called Blue Cloud and it's very exclusive." Yeojin said and she definitely needed a high five for that one later on. I saw Minnie shrug.

"Okay, now take me to my sleepover!" Minnie shouted as she ran to the front door. I unlocked my car and she instantly got in the back. Driving her it was a quiet drive just playing music.

"Come on then." I said before both me and Minnie got out. Yeojin wanted to stay in the car and I don't blame her. I rang the doorbell and we stood there before we heard footsteps.

"Minnie hello, she's in her room. Y/n it's lovely to see you. You look like your going somewhere nice." Mrs. Malhotra said to me and I smiled at her.

"Me and my cousin are going to a restaurant on the other side of town." I said to her with a smile. If she reported this back to my parents, at least I'd have another cover.

"You two go and enjoy yourselves. You'll have to tell me the name of it if it's good. And if anything happens we'll call you." She said to me and I smiled at her. The Malhotra's were lovely people and they never liked to ask many questions as to what you were getting up to. They weren't nosy like a lot of people.

"Thank you and I will, I'll see you tomorrow." I said to her before walking back to my car.

"Did she ask anything?" Yeojin asked as I pulled off the drive.