Jack

Did this redhead just say that? How did she know? "How did you-" "Shut up and come with me, also bring your map." she replied hastily. I followed her and got into her car. "You really need a new car, these will keep jamming at the cables." Scrowling at me she said, " You were supposed to be my ticket to a new car but I may have found another use for you after all". "But, where are we going?" I was not sure whether I could just blindly trust her. "You are coming with me to cross check with my map marking. It is very important for me so please don't refuse" I knew what this girl felt because I've been feeling the same thing for the past 5 years so I happily obliged.
We reached an old building not quiet mordern looking, but looked more like the house my mom grew in. "This is where my grandma used to stay, but I come here from time to time to clear my head." she said with her eyes glistening with tears.
I did not want to enquire anymore since this topic was obviously uncomfortable. " Where is your map and how many stops have you got left?" " I have three and you?" she enquired. " I have four, I have yet to go to the ones downtown." " Ive checked for the ones downtown and I had no such luck. Ever since the company Serve have expanded their buisness five years ago, they have bought every store, every supermarket and every library replacing it with their high tech gadgets." she stated with a grunt. "That leaves me and you to just two last stops. Both of them in the village. Lets leave."