Chapter 4

A/n: this part is a bit longer :) hope you enjoy!

*someone is on the island*

"BOYS!" I yell out "there's someone here, I just can't seem to figure out who it is, so let's go and find out!" All the boys cheered as they started running towards the beach. I glance at Y/n and start walking in the direction all the boys went in.

"You coming?" I ask.

"I-I would but, I don't know my way! I could get lost. Plus, I can't leave Bill alone!" I started walking over to Bill, turning to Y/n again.

"I will carry him. He's a child, he can't be that heavy. Just do that thing with your hands and tell him what's going on. And you won't get lost, I mean if you're really thatttt scared I guess I could let you hold my hand until we arrive..." I could see a faint blush on her cheeks, hoping she would agree to it.

"Fine." She made her way to Bill and got on her knee, after a few seconds she got up. I picked Bill up and put my hand out for her to grab, and she did. I felt something weird in my stomach that I've neer felt before. What is this feeling?

Y/n's pov:

I blushed at his hand holding idea. Maybe if I agreed it would help me figure out my feelings for Pan. I held his hand as we went through all the trees as he turned around multiple times to check on me. I couldn't stop staring at him, even if I only saw his side profile most of the time. I couldn't help but realize I might be falling for this boy.. But he would never feel the same. I should just brush it off.

Once we arrived I saw none of the boys, while looking around Pan put Bill down and showed him where to go. I saw a girl with long wavy blonde hair on the beach? I thought I was the only girl here? I turned to Pan, who was already looking at me.

"Where are all of the boys? And I thought I was the only girl here? I'm so confused." I whispered.

"So am I. Come with me to find out what she is doing here." He took a step forward, grabbing my arm and pulling me with him. This boy is starting to give me butterflies. When we reached the girl, she turned around and smiled. "Hi petey! I missed you!" she hugged him as he put one arm on her, still holding mine. She backed away and looked at me. "And, who might you be...? I thought no girl was ever going to come here except for me, right Petey?" She put her arm on his chest. My heart was thumping faster. Who was she? Is she Pan's girlfriend or something? What is going on...

"Uhm, Wendy this is Y/n my... girlfriend!" Wendy looked at me as if she was going to kill me any moment while Pan was giving me a 'play along' look.

"Yeeeeah, girlfriend" I chuckled awkwardly as Pan put the arm he was holding mine with over my shoulder and pulled me closer. "I'll tell you everything later" he whispered in my ear. "You better."

"But, Petey... What about me?" she made a puppy dog eyes face when I rolled my eyes. Pan wants me to play the part, so be it. This bitch is getting on my nerves anyways. I let go of Pan's arm and get a bit closer to this Wendy girl.

"You do not call my man by a cutesy, coupley nickname. I don't know who you are, or what your guys' history is, but he is with me now. So back off." I go back to Pan and put his arm around me. "Impressive." he whispered in my ear again, sending chills down my spine.

"Just wait until we're alone, you're done for." he chuckled slightly.

"Look, new girl. You can't just come here and think you're the boss. I could break you two up immediately if I wish, and I will do such a thing. So next time you try to get your hands on my man, you'll get what you deserve" Wendy got all up in my face, while I pressed Pan's hand a few times until I heard him calling out for his boys. They all surrounded us. Wendy backed away and Felix and Aaron grabbed her, just like they did me.