Chapter: 21 its time

Charlie pov*
I heard the front door I sprinted towards the door I swung the door open saw Leo and his girlfriend I let them in when they did Leo say in the blue I'm hungry I started to laugh when he said that Selena said to her boyfriend she can make something for him when Leo was about to say something but I said he can do it himself Selena said oh ok when Leo got into the kitchen to make himself something to eat I asked Selena if we can talk in private she said sure we walked into my room I closed the door behind Selena she asked me what do you want to talk about I walked up to her I smashed my lips on to hers her eyes want wide she was trying to push me off of her but I slammed her into the wall I picked her up and I walked her over to my bed I lied her down she was kicking me I pinned her down I started my thing with her I heard someone came into my bedroom I turned around saw Leo just standing there in shocked I got interrupted by Leo I was going to take off my pants but nope Selena pushed me off of her she ran to Leo with tears in her eyes.

Leo pov*
I can't believe what I saw my girlfriend kicked Charlie off of her she ran towards me she was trying to hug me but I walked away from her I said how dare you cheated on me with my best friend she said I didn't start it he did he was trying to get all over me and he kiss me first I was trying push him off of me but he slammed me against the wall Leo said JUST SAVE IT!! We are done

Selena pov*
When Leo ended your relationship I felt tears filling up in my eyes I loved Leo not Charlie he didn't believe me he believed Charlie the devil I want home crying my dad was saying my name I ignored him I want upstairs want in my room started to cry more I buried my face into my pillow I fall asleep.