Overwhelmed...

Soooooo, I have never written any The Owl House fanfiction!! Let's see if I can after all the DreamSMP/Hermitcraft stuff!! I think I will be able to! This first one-shot is a bit more "regular" as you can name it, but I'm trying to get a feel on how I should structure this type of fanfiction!, but I've been talking for to long. Let's get to it!

This will be taking place during For The Future. Because I think that the episode was a smidge rushed, still like it though!!

There will be warnings for this one-shot. Here they are: panick, overwhelmed feelings and shutting away your emotions and stuff.

---
Willow pov-

"It is okay to be scared to Willow!", Camila tried to comfort me. "I'm fine! Honest!", I just said. I can't be distracter right now. Hunter, Gus and Luz and even Amity need me to be there for the. Going outside, I already saw Gus trying to comfort Hunter.

"It's fine, Gus. It is fine.", he said sternly. I sighted. "It obviously isn't! I know that it is a lot right now Hunter, but you aren't alone anymore!", Gus went on. "Gus is right Hunter. We are here for you now!", I added. Hunter just rolled his eyes and walked off. Which, honestly, hurt a bit. "I know he has a hard time with it, but we can trust eachother now... Right Willow?", Gus asked me in confirmation. I nodded. "Yeah, I trust you guys!", I said. Guz smiled at me. "Thank goodness you do. If you didn't, you would keep your own troubles to yourself instead of sharing them. Oh that reminds me... are you sure you are alright aswe-", he got cut off.

"It's Eda and King!", we heard Hunter yell a little up ahead. Followed by Camila, Amity and Luz. Jumping on out pallismen, we noticed anything out of the ordinary other than the stars we already took note of, when we ran into the town a bit earlier.

"Where are Eda and King?", I asked the further we got. "Where is anyone?!", Gus acknowledged. "Yeah, where is everyone...", Amity trailed of. "Maybe they are just in hiding? I'm sure everyone is alright people! There is no need to worry about it.", I tried to cheer up the mood a bit.

"Something is coming!", Hunter warned us as he was looking around the corner. "Witches?", Gus asked. "Demons?", I followed with. "No it's... sparkles?", he said turning to us. We heard something and Hunter started to run, so wel followed him. A blue kind of glitter wave soon followed so we hit in one of the smaller streets. Catching our breaths we looked up, now seeing that the town was more like a glitterbomb had gone of in a dollhouse.

Looking around the people, more looking like dolls..., I saw Amity's old friends. Looking at her, I saw she realized to, making a pained face. Looking around some more, I saw "Dad!!", I yelled out. All of the sudden we heard some bells rinkle and everyone started to run around and scream. Wanting the make sure my dad was alright, and wanting to ask if he has seen Papa, I ran upto him. 

"Stop! It's me! Have you seen Papa?!", I asked him whilst Hunter had placed his hands on my shoulders. "Wait!", I yelled out, seeing my dad run of. An explosion went off and Hunter dragged me back to the alleyway. A bit in shock, my thoughts where racing. Hearing Luz say Eda's name, it didn't sound nearby at all. 

"Hey hey Willow. It's okay! It is really!", Hunter tried to support me. Yeah! He's are right, and besides... I need to be here for everyone right now! They've been through some hard stuff, they shouldn't have to deal with me. So I calmed down and said: "yeah, you are right! It is okay."

Looking up again, I saw that the Eda-bird was running around. I however just now noticed that she had someone backup into a corner. Looking a bit better at this person... it was Dad! I gasped and called upon Clover and wanted to attack when I was stopped in my tracks when a blue beam shot up. Down? From the floor acompagnied by a voice saying: "Stop right there beast!"