School life

At school I have a few friends, Im not excactly popular, you see. But im not lonely either. My best friend is Lia, she was born here. She has beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes, perfect body and face- what anyone would want. Everyone says im lucky to have her, but she says shes lucky to have me, a girl with black hair, brown eyes and too many insecurities to count. But I mean, whatever she says. We aren't in many classes because (no offence Lia) I'm much smarter than she is. My only struggle is Maths, its so complicated!! Like, I dont understand why I have to find X and Y!! Its pointless, honestly.

Oh, did I forget to mention Miss Huxley? Hm. Shes the school bitch. Always up in other peoples business and its just so annoying! Like leave us alone. She also has major anger issues, she started screaming at a teacher once because he wouldn't let her go on her phone, like what? We are hear to learn girl, not to watch tiktoks and Snap people WHO ARE LITTERALLY IN THE SAME ROOM AS HER!!! It really isn't hard to go up to them and talk to them. Huxley doesn't give a shit about anyone, only their business, she made that clear in 8th grade for sure. She only has interests in 3 people in the whole school. Her little cronies, Clara and Ruby- and then theres me. I just dont get it? Why does she like me? I'm nobody and shes like the hottest girl in the whole school! And she bullies people, which i obviously could never forgive her for.