2

As my eyes opened I gasped in pain. My hands were wrapped around the hilt of a dagger, which was imbedded in my heart. Blood soaked the front of my All Might T-shirt, but I felt no blood oozing out. Just then, the dagger faded away, and I dropped to my knees breathing hard.

Carefully, I put my hand through the hole in my shirt. My skin was smooth and uncut. There was definitely fresh blood on my clothing though.

I took a closer look at the T-shirt and realized that it didn't belong to me. It wasn't even All Might. I mean he had her same costume, but the person wearing it was a man.

That's when I became aware of my surroundings. An All Might themed bed, a desk and chair with school supplies, a dresser with different hero figurines on top who were wearing the costumes of heroes I knew, but were the opposite gender, a black backpack, and... a mirror.

I slowly stood up. Long black hair. Red eyes. No freckles. I was in someone else's body. I took a deep breath and walked forward. Who's body was I in? Suddenly a piece of paper on the desk caught my eye. I walked over and picked it up.

Dear Mom,
I've kept my promise to you and Father. I am officially a Hero Course Student at UA High School. My first day starts tomorrow..., but I won't be attending. I never wanted to be a Hero, and after everything that has happened to Japan, I've decided to go live with Father in the afterlife. I'm ending my life today with no regrets.
Sincerely, Yuki Miko

"So your name is Yuki." My eyes widened, hearing the melodious voice of the girl who had committed suicide. After a second to calm myself, I folded the paper and put it in the drawer... only to find an envelope with the name Izuka Mido on it.

I stared at the envelope for a whole minute before grabbing it and ripping it open. Inside was a note.

Izuka. This is our only and last chance to reach out to you. Somehow you survived the Destructing, but your body became a ticking time bomb. In twenty-four hours it will go off and obliterate everything. We don't blame you for anything. In fact, we decided to use the support item the villain Draca created, to send your soul to another dimension, along with this note. At some point you'll end up inhabiting a body that had recently died. We don't know if that dimension will have quirks, but either way, we want you to carry our dreams with you.

P.S. The destructing still exists within you. If Draca really escaped like people were saying, she'll stop at nothing to activate that power. Do not let that happen. Even if you have to fly solo, keep on the move. You can't risk staying in one place until three years have passed. That's how long it will take for the destructing to fully and finally disappear.

Sincerely, Kachan

I finished reading the note, and then almost immediately, both it and the envelope faded away. I grit my teeth and let tears slide down my face. That support item only had one shot in it. They could've used it on anyone else. Someone with more potential. Someone with more experience. What were they thinking?!