I AM A VICTIM

'I AM A VICTIM'
'I AM A VICTIM'
'I AM A VICTIM'
'I AM A VICTIM', I hear a low, deep toned voice saying.
'I AM NOT A VICTIM' I shout back. I'm all sweaty, covered in grass, twigs, bugs and mud. I'm running as fast as I can, not looking forward but backwards. 'I Am A Victim' The voice started to fade away, but I still kept running, while still looking behind me. I start to loose my breath, I can't see properly, everything is blury. Though I can't see properly right now, I'm still running. As I'm running my eyes are still behind me, when I turn to look forward, I'm at the edge of a cliff. Next to the cliff is a waterfall. I can't breath properly, when suddenly someone pushes me from behind, leaving me to fall down the waterfall.

'AHHHhhhhhhhh' I scream my head off.

"Ellen wake up, you're going to be late for school",
"Honey, wake up it's your first day at your new school, so you got to be there on time. it's already 7am" my mother tells me with no rush. "WHAT! It's already 7am?" I shout in a hurry. "How?, I woke up at 6 and I was gonna sleep for 5 minutes but now it's 7am, and I'm so gonna be late for school." I tell mom as I hop in my shower.

30 mins later....

I walk down stairs with my hair, makeup and school uniform done. "I look DISGUSTING" I tell mom in anger. "To me your look amazing and smart" she tell me as I walk to the door. "Where's Jesse?" I ask my mom in a rush. "He told me he was gonna take the bus with me today"
(BTW Jesse is my 17 year old step brother) "Aww I'm sorry honey, I told him to go get the bus before he get late for school" my mom tells me in a calm voice. "Uggggghhh" I say with a sigh. I grab my keys since mom and David (my step-dad) both have work and are gonna arrive home late 'LIKE ALWAYS'. I open the door when mom shouts "Don't get in any trouble love you". "Okay mom, I'll try not to, love you bye" I reply back with a small grin. I turn my phone on to check what time my bus is gonna be coming. As soon as my phone turns on I see that Liam my bestfriend from my previous school had called me 13 times and left me 103 messages. "Wow he needs to calm down", I whisper to myself. I ignore all that messages and phone calls and go straight to google, I type in 'Live bus arrivals' it says the bus is gonna come in 6 mins. I take my earphone out of my black bike bag and put it on. I start listening to Immortals- Imagine Dragons. I just love this song after the recent movie Big Hero 6. A really cute guy has just turned up at the bus stop.

5 mins later....

I see the bus coming from the far corner. I take one of my earphone out and get my bus pass out of my blazer pocket, ugggggh how much I hate my pic of my bus pass. I get on the bus, half of the people on the bus are school students and only quarter of the are public. I shuffle through some yr7 and yr8's (grade 7&8). I finally found the stairs for upper deck, I start to make my way up when I notice that cute guy is right behind me. I see two free seats at the back of the bus, I quickly walk up to that seat and I think that dude's still behind me. I seat on the window side and he sits next to me. He takes his coat off when I see his school logo on his blazer. OMFG! He's going to same school as me. I am literally so happy right now. I wonder what year he's in. "Hey, you okay?" He asked me with a confused face. Oh god I think I'm staring at him for too long 😳. "Yes sorry, I see that's we're both in same school" I reply. I shouldn't have stared at him for to long. "Oh yeah" he says with a grin. OMFG! He's got dimples. I have a weird obsession with guys with dimples. "I'm Aaron, Aaron James" he says while waiting for a handshake. "I'm Ellen, Ellen Evans" I say back while shaking his hand. "Your hand is really warm" I was with a laugh. what am I saying, who even says that, though his hand is really warm. "Thank, so's yours" he says with a really cute laughter. "LOL!" I say with a laugh. "What year are you in?" I ask him, while still laughing about the warm hand convo. "I'm in yr 10, what about you?" He asks me with a serious face. "I'm in yr 10 aswell". I reply with a smile. "I haven't seen you around here or in school before, are you new to this area?" He asked me in a friendly way. "Yea, we just moved here about a week ago. So today is my first day at school" I reply. "Wow! for first day at school, you've made a pretty good start." he praises me. "Really? wow, thanks" I tell him. "Your welcome" he says back. The school is just one bus stop away, I'm starting to get nervous and scared. I might've had good start with Aaron, but what if I have a bad start with the while school, the students an the teachers. "Ellen? Are you okay, you look nervous?" Aaron questions me with a worried look. "I'm just a little scared" I reply back. "Don't be, you'll be okay, I promise" Aaron comforts me with his hand over my shoulders. I start gazing at his twinkly green eyes. 'Holy Mother Teresa, where have you been all my life. You're so damn sexy' I talk to myself in my head. "It's our stop' Aaron reminds me. "Great!" I tell him trying to put a smile on my face and walking down the bus stairs with his right behind me.