A quick word first

I just want to make a statement before you go into the story. This is, obviously, set in the Wizarding World. Therefore, I think I really should say that I am well aware of the social debate around Harry Potter, but Hogwarts Legacy specifically, despite me speaking mostly positively of both works in a creative sense. I very much disagree with the statements that the author of the original book series has made and the actions that she has done against trans people.

 I am also strongly sensitised to the indescribable horror antisemitism connects to. I will not speak on the matter because I have seen jewish people both deny and confirm it's presence in HL. The reason why I want to make this story is to expand this world that I truely love and the potential one school has. 

Those two groups of people who are a little hurt by this world's creation suffered a lot already.  Yes, I love HP and HL, as well as Fantastic Beasts, SO MUCH, and that is part of why I felt the need to say this.

Here are some links to things that can help you give support to both groups of people if you wish to: 

https://www.shondaland.com/act/a27789423/24-lgbtq-organizations-support-right-now/

https://www.jewishvoice.org/donate?utm_source=paid-search&utm_medium=ad&utm_campaign=MW_JVM_925-42541_bless-israel-search-cc-us_20210331_WMWSEMBINP&utm_content=program_israel_nil_nil&segment_code=WMWSEM&session_segment=WMWSEMBINP&mwm_id=603784859966&mwsc=JVM-925-WMWSEMBINP&gad=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwyLGjBhDKARIsAFRNgW94zFDlsCcY_mQ3LLlqBh-g3xJUxO0Xajr7tEf01GYKC7OZjvCVe4AaAvgeEALw_wcB

Alright, thank you for hearing out this disclaimer.