sex with my ex

__________

Tokio, Japan.
"tell me about yourself... what happened..?"

__________________

__________________

001

The rain fell viciously against her, it was a transitional seasonal time. Autumn to winter, which meant the water coming from above was the colder kind of rain fall. Shivering under her breath she rubbed her hands together and softly cupped them up to her mouth and blew a drag of warm breath against her cold fingers, her fingertips managed to feel warmer but to no avail, her palms still felt just as cold. Her day had already started horribly. She had dropped her phone in a puddle, nearly got fired from her job — and now she was rushing back home early because the one file she needed to get a promotion was nowhere to be found on her work desk. The idea of getting home and getting into her bed sounded nice— she'd eventually melt into her fiancés arms and talk about the day she had— on a lighter note, her coworker had secured the spot above her— so she'd simply send out the file and call it a day. Stomping up the stairs to her apartment, she pulled her key out and furrowed her eyebrows when she noticed her fiancés car outside.

"Did he leave work early too?" She mumbled— shrugging to herself while pushing the front door open and quietly closed it behind herself. Shaking off her coat and peeking into the living room, she couldn't help but notice how eerily silent and dark the house was. The rainfall and thunder muffled the noises coming from the bedroom. "My love? Are you home?" She called out while creeping inside.

No answer.

Pulling her wild black hair out of her hat, she began trailing up the stairs and padded toward the master bedroom door. Moaning and grunts echoed off the walls. Hela hesitated as her hand delicately wrapped around the knob to confirm what she was actually hearing. Cracking the door open, she watched the scene unfolding before her eyes. Her sister was mounted on top of her fiancé. She could feel the color draining from her face and quickly caught herself on the door frame, her heart beat blared into her ears and everything started going blurry. Once the two noticed her standing there, her fiancé quickly shoved her sister off. "Oh— oh god no— Hela.. I'm so sorry— I can.. I can explain!" he wrapped half the wrinkled sheets around himself quickly and messily. Hela swallowed hard and shook her head, "No." Was all she could muster before rushing down the steps. Her fiancés frantic steps followed behind. She felt herself being swallowed beneath the folds of his shadow. "Please— it's..it's not what it looks like at all." She didn't and couldn't face him, but she could feel his hand snake around her waist.

      Abruptly pulling away, she squirmed out of his grip and brushed past the front door and slammed it shut with as much force as she could muster. Hearing the windows clatter and shake in place  brought some sense of satisfaction to a situation she had no control over. But now, she was outside again— in the rain, without a phone— without a coat and nowhere to go. Wrapping her arms around herself, Hela began trailing down the street. The sun was already setting, the temperature was dropping and the rain didn't seem to be slowing down. Turning on the next street, she glanced up and squinted at the closest building nearby. Promptly stepping inside, she patted her hair down and adjusted her clothes— the fabric sucking onto her skin. She didn't look all too bad, surprisingly— her makeup didn't run much, and she had worn a pretty decent outfit to the office.