Chapter 2: As Yours

Sasha finished her workout and looked at her phone. She wiped the sweat from her brow as she smiled down at it. She placed it on a table and stretched before slipping off her clothes. She sat on her knees before the front door expectantly. Only a minute or two later the doorknob began to turn and Marcy entered. It took her a moment to process what she was seeing. She blinked and her mouth fell open.

"Welcome home Mar-mar." Sasha said while trying to repress a laugh at the look on Marcy's face. Marcy fumbled to quickly close the door before leaning against it for support.

"What are you doing?" Marcy asked in a surprised but excited whisper. Sasha bit her lip.

"I'm doing what I said I would if I was yours." Sasha said as her eyes twinkled. Marcy clutched her chest and quickly set down the bag she was carrying. Sasha's eyes flicked to it curiously and back to Marcy.

"That was just bedroom talk." Marcy bleated, in unmistakable arousal.

"I thought I wasn't supposed to lie?" Sasha purred and scooted up to her. She put her hands on Marcy's hips as she kissed down her stomach and crotch. She started to tug on Marcy's pants. "May I?" Marcy was too flustered to speak but nodded eagerly. Sasha pulled them down to kiss her pussy. She looked up at Marcy who was starting to shake as she clung to the door.

"Don't look at me like that." Marcy said embarrassed as she covered her face. A shiver shot up her spine as Sasha started licking her. She started to squirm and lowered her hands to pull Sasha's head closer. Sasha hummed contentedly. Marcy couldn't help but glance back down at her. "Sasha." She whimpered. Sasha started sucking her clit and looked up at her submissively. Marcy's heart skipped a beat as she noticed her glistening with sweat. "D-Did you just finish working out?"

"I thought you might like it." Sasha said, pulling back and flexing her muscles. She smirked at the effect this had on Marcy. Marcy blushed and forced Sasha's head back between her legs. She started to grind against her mouth.

"You're going to make me cum, you jerk." Marcy whimpered as she glared at her. She could see Sasha's eyes light up mischievously. Marcy wanted to reprimand her further but she was overcome by her orgasm. "Sasha!" She moaned loudly as she came. Sasha closed her eyes and clung to her as she lapped up her cum feverishly. Marcy shivered as Sasha's tongue thoroughly cleaned every inch of her slick folds. She looked down at her adoringly. Sasha caught her eye and raised her eyebrows suggestively. She pulled back, licking her lips. She opened her mouth to say something but Marcy slapped a hand over it. "Don't. Don't you dare say anything." She hissed before letting out a squeak. Sasha was moaning as she caressed and kissed Marcy's hand pressed against her mouth. She quickly pulled it away as her heart raced. "Quit making me hornier!"

"But Master Marcy-" Sasha said subserviently as she leaned forward and kissed her pussy lovingly. Marcy let her kiss it a few more times before carefully grabbing her by the hair and pulling her back.

"If you keep this up I'm going to fuck you on the floor." Marcy growled.

"Is that a promise?" Sasha teased. Marcy was feeling particularly hot.

"Stand up." Marcy ordered. Sasha slowly got to her feet so Marcy could see her rippling muscles flex. She put her hands on the door, pinning Marcy.

"Can I touch you?" Sasha breathed as she leaned closer. Marcy pulled a face.

"What? And let you get your sweat all over me? Ew. No." Marcy said as her face burned. She started to feel up Sasha's body. "Why do you have to be so fucking hot?" She groaned as her hands slid over her slick body.

"Because it's what Marcy likes." Sasha said leaning closer while still obeying her wishes not to touch her. Marcy would be lying if she said she didn't want Sasha to have her way with her right then and there. She wanted to feel those strong arms and hard muscles pressed tight against her. She wanted to get wet from Sasha's sweat. She shook her head to clear her mind.