2. Bonanza-

-Art-

Bonanza!

Is that a word to describe chaos?

No, but it's the first word that comes to mind when our SUV cuts the corner and the big crowd of bodies waiting right outside the company comes into view.

As we near the entrance photographers at the back of the crowd are already racing towards our vehicle and taking pictures of us through the wind shield.

I hold Junior against my chest to hide his face and try not to panic. I don't know what I expected but I didn't expect every media outlet in our city to show up.

Fiat sits back in his seat and crosses his legs not put out at all by the circus presently surrounding the SUV.

He sighs as he reaches over and takes my hand in his and gently brushes the pad of his thumb against my knuckles.

I look at him and smile. I relax into my seat and a moment later I see guards from the company cutting through the mess of bodies. They very efficiently surround us and push the photographers back as our driver  inches forward toward the entrance.

I look around and Clover and Gear haven't even looked up from their phones as Mint looks to me and shrugs. She's definitely not used to this either.

"How are you two so chill?" I ask aloud and they both look up at me.

Gear scoffs, "This is nothing compared to Paris Fashion Week."

"Or award season." Clover adds.

"Well y'all are fancy." Mint says adorably and Gear laughs as Clover reaches over and pinches her cheek.

"So cute." Clover says tapping the tip of Mints nose with the tip of her index nail.

Mint swats Clovers hand away with an annoyed frown.

"Us country bumpkins aren't used to all this attention." Mint says pursing her rose tinted lips making her look more adorable.

There she is I think as I try to smother my laugh and she glares at me too. I guess the sour patch kid is still alive and well inside the sleek fashion goddess before me.

"Alright, Alright everyone ready yourselves." Gear says as he sits up straight and drops his phone into his jacket pocket.

Clover pulls a mirror from her purse and Gear takes hold of her wrist so he can look at himself first.

Clover rolls her eyes and frowns at him as he adjusts his bangs.

When he's finished he flashes Clover a dimply smile as thanks.

Clover quickly checks her reflection before passing it over to Mint who does the same.

Satisfied Mint offers it to me but I decline and look to Fiat instead.

He smiles knowingly, "You look gorgeous baby." He says as he leans in to kiss me and the car erupts.

"Ugh! Keep it in your pants you two." Clover yells.

"Gross! Y'all are in front of people!" Gear complains.

Mint groans, "So sweet I could barf!" She says with a gag.

I turn to look at each of them smugly, "Don't be salty cause my husband works better than a mirror!" I brag while passing Junior into Fiats arms just as we pull in and park in front of the entrance.

Gear and Clover roll their eyes as Mint pretends to gag.

I roll my eyes right back, "Y'all are childish." I say with a chuckle as Fiat opens his door and steps out.