Future Tom, Tord, Matt x baby reader: stop crying!!

Terms:
Y/N: your name
F/S/A: favorite stuffed animal
N/N: nickname
F/C: favorite color
H/C: hair color
E/C: eye color
(Reader will be referred to as she/he)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was late at night and Y/N tossed and turned in her/his crib. Eventually, giving up and starting to cry. Her/his cries and shook the house for a moment, awaking Tom, Tord, and Matt. Y/N's cries got louder and louder the closer they got. Matt twisted the doorknob and quietly scurried to where his daughter/son lay. He picked the tiny 5 month old girl/boy up from the crib of which she/he had been sleeping. Tom and Tord had soon come in to check on the wailing infant.
"What is wrong my little one? Are you hungry? Do you need your diaper changed? COME ON AND TELL ME WHATS WRONG BECAUSE idontknowwhatyouwantstopcrying.." Matt mildly yelled in concern. But she/he kept on crying. Tord just sat in thought for a second then came up with an idea. He then reached into a drawer with Y/N's toys in it and pulled out a rattle, while Tom was handed the baby and Matt took out a f/c pacifier. Matt lightly put the pacifier into his baby's mouth and ran to the kitchen to get a bottle. While the pacifier only worked for a little while, Y/N spat it out onto the floor and started to cry again. Tom picked it up and put it on the counter, then running his fingers through her/his h/c hair. Tord shook the rattle in front of Y/N's face.
"Rattle, rattle, N/N~!" Tord cooed as he kept shaking it in front of his daughter's/son's face. Y/N held her/his hands out to Tord, signaling that she/he wanted him. He took her/him from Tom's arms. The baby looked up at Tord with tears in her/his glassy e/c eyes. Tord scratched his finger under Y/N's tiny neck.
"Goochie goochie~, you're such a cutie!" He cooed as his child giggled. Matt came back upstairs with the bottle warm and hot. Taking her/him from Tord's arms and sitting down in a rocking chair, slowly feeding the baby while rocking back and forth, to and fro. As the infant sucked on the bottle, she/he fell asleep.
"Goodnight, Y/N. See you in the morning.." Matt remarked before placing Y/N down in the crib along with a f/s/a. The three left the baby to sleep in peace the rest of the night.