Rules & Payments

Rules: (must read)

1. The participants must be an author, and the story should be theirs. Plagiarised stories won't be accepted.

2. The participants can submit both completed and ongoing stories. The book must be a kpop fanfic .

3. The stories should have more than 5 chapters (excluding introduction and short notes)

4. The participants cannot participate with two books in same categories . It's okay if you participate in different categories with two books.

5. Any type of bribing to the judges will make your form rejected. The participants shouldn't contact judges when the judging starts.

6. Everyone should read the rules carefully and if you have any doubts ask in the doubts section.

Payments:-

1. You have to follow this community account @PurpleCrystals_013 and Riyabangtanff&ru_my_bae. Following must be permanent.

2. You should give this book a shout out on your message board and add this to your public reading list.

3. Participants must follow their judges permanently.

4. Password for the forms (a random food you wanna try) , don't copy it will change from time to time.

5. You must tag people who is active on wattpad.

Rules for judges:

1. Judges must do the given task within the given task with honesty and sincerity.

2.You should be mature in behaviour. You cannot accept any type of bribe from the participants.

3. You should also follow the payments given above without any failure.

4. You cannot participate in the same category you're judging.

5. You must say in the community account or the founders account if you're assigned to the category which your friend is participating.

6.You shouldn't vote or comment any of the chapters.

-> All the rules and payments should be read carefully and do accordingly.

A kind information too-> Don't change the username without informing, because it will affect your results.

Prices for participants and judges are on next page>>>>