First Chapter motherfucker

I slammed the car door shut and waved goodbye to my mum. As she left, I walked through the gate with my brother and noticed three boys approach us.
"Alright, Will? Who's the fitty?" the tall one asked.
"Oh my god, did you pull?!" The blonde one spoke up.
"No, Jay, I did not 'pull'. This is my sister, Katherine," my brother said.
"Just call me Katie, I hate being called Katherine," I chipped in before popping a piece of chewing gum into my mouth.
"H-hi, um, I'm Simon, Will's mate," The one with brown hair shook my hand. I laughed.
"I'm a girl not member of the fucking country club," I replied as I turned to my brother and waited for him to take me to the sixth form block. He lead the way, with his three friends, towards the common room and we passed a blonde girl.
"Hi Simon," She smiled warmly at him which suggested to me that they were friends.
"Hi Carli!" He smiled back.
"Oh who's this?" She asked, referring to me.
"This is my-"
"Hi my name's Katie, I'm Will's sister. Don't worry, I'm not a posh wanker like he is," I said to her, waving. She laughed and said she would see us later. We walked through the door of the common room and I pulled my long, ebony hair out of its ponytail before catching the eye of a few boys and smiling suggestively. I wasn't gonna do anything with them, I just wanted to seem available.