Chapter 2

Lauren's P.O.V.

After I tweeted that all of the girls retweeted them and started tweeting their own things.

I took Krystal to the back room with just me and her after she was calmed down from her slight panic attack.

I locked the back room door and sat next to Krystal taking her hand in mine.

L-Krys...what they said is not true at all.

K-Why would they something unless it was true.

L-I promise you...you being bisexual does not make you any different from Ally, Normani, Camila, Dinah, Cass, Z, Alaina or I...let alone anyone in this cruel world.

K-Umm..yeah about that I haven't really told Demi about me yet..

L-You have to tell her babes.

K- I know I'm telling her when she comes with Cassidy and Z . But...Lauren?

L-Yeah?

K- Thank you...for everything.

L-Thank you too Krys.

K-What why are you thanking me?

L-For being an inspiration not just for me but for our family and soon bisexuals all around the world.

I got up and hugged Krys as she started crying happy tears. I picked her up and went into the front part of the bus with the girls and dropped her on the couch.

L-Alright Krys no more crying ok?

K-Yes sir.

L-GURL I'm not a boy.

Krystal's P.O.V.

K-Yes you are...you are boyfriend Lauren.

I look over at Dinah as she tries to stifle her laugh.

She sticks her hand out to high-five me and I do.

L-You guys are unbelievable.

K- You love us anyway.

L-Yeah poor me.

DJ-Oh hell no you did not.

I got my phone out while they bickered and went on wattpad and started reading Trials and Tribulations...I have to admit these Harmonizers are creative as hell. Omg I have a good fucking idea...hehehe.

K-Hey Lauren?

L-Hey Krystal?

K-Wow mature.

L-I know right...now what you need?

K- Have you ever heard of this quote... "A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor."

I cast an eye at Dinah and see her wide eyed and trying so hard not to laugh.
I mouth to her "shut up" and she stops but still is smirking at her phone.

L-I can't say that I have but that's s really good quote. I love the meaning behind it.

K-Yeah it has a very strong meaning behind it.

I say with a smirk.

I see Lauren get in Twitter...I guess this is the end of that conversation.

I heard my phone buzz saying I had a Twitter notification.

I opened it and saw Lauren tweeted. I go to her tweet and saw she tweeted;

"@LaurenJauregui: "A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor."

Oh. My. God. She doesn't know what she just got herself into.

I text Dinah to go look at Lauren's Twitter knowing that Dinah has read TAT.

I tweet at Lauren;

"@KrystalLovato: @LaurenJauregui you have no idea what you just got yourself into..."

A few minuets later Dinah bursts into laugher and I soon join her thinking about all of the shit their fans are saying. Dinah manages to set up her phone leaning against something on the counter recording this without the other girls noticing...but I notice.

The girls give us questioning looks.

*though laughter*

K-O-oh my g-god Lauren

L-What?

DJ-Y-your tweet.

L-What about it.

K-CAMREN'S REAL!!

L-No it's not what the fuck are you talking about.

DJ-Lauren that quote is from one of the biggest Camren fan-fictions out there.

L-OMFG KRYSTAL!!

K-Yes Mrs.Cabello?

L-I'm going to kick your ass I hope you know that.

K-Your wife will hold you back. I ain't got shit to worry about.

C-I'm not holdin her back you know how much shit those shippers are going to say?

K- No I really don't.

L-They say shit everyday about us being together and as much as we deny it they can't seem to get the point. Camila and I are just friend that's it and that's all it ever will be.

C-Yeah I just want to be able to interact with Lauren without them just assuming things. It just kinda sucks not being able to without people getting the completely wrong idea.

K-I'm sorry guys. That seriously must suck.

L-Yeah but we have gotten use to it by now.

K-You guys shouldn't have to be use to it...those people just need to lay off a little bit.

C-Maybe but they are our fans and we love them to much to ask them or tell them to stop so we just deal with it.

L-Yeah. But Krys promise us that you won't let anyone or anything get in the way of any friendships that you have. Just have your happiness and don't care about the rumors or anything.

K-...I'll promise you guys if you promise me the same thing for you guys...all of you with any friend ship especially with the Camren FRIENDship.

L-Promise.

C-Promise.

A-Promise.

N-Promise.

DJ-Why you gotta be so serious but ok Promise.

K-Promise.

------

sorry to the Camren shippers...idk why or how this chapter happened..it just happened don't hate me plz 😂

Sorry for mistakes I didn't proof read.

During the summer I update on Mondays.

And during the school year I update on the weekends.

Ok ya'llz bye see you next Monday