CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2 , the cast

✮ CHAPTER 2 , the cast

irl

i woke up at 6:30 am since the cast of scream vi are going to meet up and discuss the movie and script together for my first ever movie.

i have been in some tv shows before but then i had small roles and now my character is kinda the main one in the scream movie.

i got up and grabbed my clothes and hopped into the shower since it was going to be really hot today again.

the outfit i choose had a arctic monkey graphic shirt since there like the best band ever!!
then one of my low waist baggy jeans and a pair of bapestas shoes.

after i had changed into my outfit i ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"mom, im going now ill see you later!" i shouted loud enough for her to hear since she was in the living room, i grabbed 2 cereal bars.

i also grabbed my keys and set off to the studio, the drive was not that long since i already live in new york and they are going to film scream there. After half an hour i arrived and spotted jasmin and ran up to her and hugged her.

"OMG youre here, i missed you soo fucking much!" jasmin said still hugging me but let go after.

"yep and im so excited to be here!" i chuckled

i have also known jasmin for a long time since jenna introduced me to all the cast of scream 5 which came out earlier this year. i also got to meet dylan minnette who played my characters brother but he isnt in this movie since his character died.

"c'mon lets go inside and meet the rest of the cast." jasmin began walking towards the entrance but was stopped by...

JACK CHAMPION aka my celebrity crush, gosh he looked even hot in person.
"hey jasmin and..." he paused and i said "lana may" i said while shaking his hand.

"uhh...jack...champion" jack said but then jasmin burst out laughing.

"whats so funny jas?" i asked curiously.

"the tension between you two is whats funny , i mean you just met like 2 minutes ago and your so awkward like wtf." jasmin replied

we entered the building and went to find the others then suddenly i felt someone behind me then they scared all of us. i screamed and the person who scared us began laughing, they turned out to be melissa and devyn who was tailing behind her giggling.

"WHAT THE FUCK MELISSA I COULD OF HAD A HEART ATTACK U BITCH!" i said while lightly punching the girl.

"but you didnt bitch!" she said mocking me whilst still laughing.

jack's pov:

i spotted jasmin and another girl and ran up to them.

"hey jasmin and..." i said while pausing and she said "lana may" while she shook my hand.

god she looked gorgeous, then i realised who she was, lana may the girl who i started crushing on when i was like 12.

"uhh...jack...champion" i said awkwardly but suddenly jasmin burst out laughing.

"whats so funny jas?" lana asked curiously.

"the tension between you too is whats funny , i mean you just met like 2 minutes ago and your so awkward like wtf." jasmin said with a giggle.

jasmin then began to enter the building as we began walking i heard someone creep up behind me and lana then i heard a scream coming from her mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK MELISSA I COULD OF HAD A HEART ATTACK U BITCH!" she said while lightly punching the girl.

i then realised it was melissa barrera and a girl called devyn nekoda.
"but you didnt bitch!" melissa said mocking her whilst still laughing.

melissa then turned to jasmin and hugged her then lana.
she then turned to me, "hey im melissa who plays sam in the movie." she said and i just nodded my head feeling nervous.

"jack champion and im going to play ethan landry." i said looking at the ground.

i felt so awkward this time because i didn't know anyone except for mason who i had met a week ago , but when i was filming avatar 2 i knew everyone there since we met when we were little kids.

lana then spoke up saying, "wait your going to play ethan?" she asked and i just nodded my head and looking up.

"ok so that means our characters are going to be like best friends so that means we need to get to know each other more " she smiled

her smile was adorable

"thats fine with me." i said not looking away from her.

then suddenly tyler gillett called us to all come to the room, tyler is one of the directors the other director is called Matt Bettinelli-Olpin.

when we entered the room mason , liana and courtney were already there.

mason sent me a smile and i returned one as well, during the discussion i kept on taking a glance at lana and one time we even had eye contact and she smiled at me again.

al speaks • hey guys hru so new chapter hope u enjoyed it , if u did pls vote have a good day baes 💋

867 words jack girlies